xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
it01y2

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

I heard they were bringing out a new Indiana Jones film out, I thought great and decided to look at the cast, but to my suprise Shia LaBeouf is in the film. I think he is the worst actor on the face of the earth. I think he wont fit into the film as i think he cannot act.

Actually, I was thinking more of Harrison Ford. I saw him in a poster for the 2006 movie Firewall and I exclaimed to myself, "God, he's old! And to think I swooned over him in Raiders of the Lost Ark." Well, he was young and cute back then...

Anyway, I'm also thinking, he's 64 years old when they made the film. Can he (Indiana Jones) cope with the lifestyle of an adventurer at that age? How are they gonna pull it off? Won't it seem strange for an old man to be doing stunts? Well, granted, he's not that old but I don't think he's athlete material either. In any case, I'd definitely be looking forward to this film, partly to satisfy my curiosity and partly to satisfy my unnatural instinct to watch all of the Indiana Jones movies :o

I think a new indiana jones movie would be interesting, though I think there has got to be someone better than harrison old. I just think he is too old for this type of film, unless he is going to be the grandpa of a new indiana jones. It would look sort of akward for an guy like hime to the the stunts he used to do.

Ahh when I first heard that they were making another Indiana Jones movie, and that Ford would be Jones, I thought the exact same thing as salamangkero. Isn't he a little too old to be Jones? I wouldn't mind another movie, but perhaps with a different actor. But I'm sure if they picked someone else all the Indiana Jones fans would riot. I don't know. I definitely will be seeing it when it comes out.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Don't count him out too soon. Unlike most actors his age he actually took care of himself. I am really looking forward to seeing what script both Steven Speilberg and Harison Ford approved, and whether it will also cameo his father(Sean Connery).

Yeah I am in total agreement with that although Ford is old as dirt he still has it, and I could only imagine what he had to do to get back in shape just to play Jones again. Since its been almost 20 years since the last movie came out the stunts he did in the past movies and from the trailer looks like he's doing some good stuff, but I wouldn't doubt they CGI him in a few scenes. Although, we won't find out till the movie comes out. I would have to disagree though on Shia being a bad actor, lohan is a very bad actor, and although I saw him just in Transformers I think he did a good job. In closing I have to say thank god it's not about Nazi's this time, since Jones is going against the Russians this time.

To wet your appetite for the upcoming IDIV sequel, here's some links to the domestic and international teaser trailers for the movie:

Domestic:
downloads.paramount.com/mp/indianajailer1_480p.mov

International (slightly altered):
downloads.paramount.com/mp/indianajUKAltB_480p.mov

Enjoy.