xisto Community
khmerneed

How To Make Big Money On Net? talking about finding a food.

Dear All!I wonder if anyway to make some money for living? i need to do a business on net, but i can not find the way to do, i hope anyone here may help me what i am going to do? anyway i don't think payper click can held this problem.Thanks & Best Regards,Khmerneed

Create an interactive website, where people can sign up, and upload their own creations for things e.g.:: web design:: the sims:: other gamesthings like that.And make sure that the content it updated often, then use a service like adbrite and turn ad clicks into money, also you could set up a system where by members pay to upgrade to premuim members and get exclusive content and other features,Thats what im doing anyway, lol.

Thanks for your idea, This is what i am expecting, but what i think of is how to be easy that is? I wonder if i will fail doing that. I would ask you for more specific informations.Thanks & Best Regards,khmerneed

Thanks for your idea,

This is what i am expecting, but what i think of is how to be easy that is? I wonder if i will fail doing that.  I would ask you for more specific informations.

Thanks & Best Regards,

khmerneed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fear of failure... that's your worst enemy, khmer.

Just try it. You may find that you really make it, and make it GOOD!

Go ahead!!

Just use PHP-nuke or PostNuke or PHP Wiki or someting, PHP-nuke is (in my opinion) the best, Members can sign up, and submit creations, you could have ads on your site, AdBrite is great, i think its like $0.07 a click... and people can buy ads too... all aoutmated!

thanks for your information!But what php-nuke do? I really interesting in WEB PORTAL, if you know where i can find it? is PHP-NUKE like FORUM? Is it more feature? Anyway i will try it, thanks for your information.Hey, have you tried adbrite? sure it work? i really wonder if i got more balance and the site cheat me. they don't pay me? is it?Best Regards,khmerneed

Hey cragllo,I saw your site mentioned under "cheap clicks" in the AdBrite homepage. What does that mean?Is that service as good as AdSense? Then why doesn't OpaQue get hold of that for ads on Xisto?

khmerneed: PHP-nuke is a content managment system (CMS) written in PHP, you will find it in yout cPanel under 'Addon Scripts'Just install it and have a poke around...Googlue: 'cheap clicks' means that I charge one of the cheapers rates on there, I chare $3 for a 2-month text link... i needed the money, so I lowered and lowered my proices, 7 ppl have bought links... :rolleyes:I think ADbrite is better, They sent me a chueque for $1.06, must of cost them more to send it, lol, thats about ?0.57 foe me, not worth cashing it, So I framed it (Im not sad, its my first payment, my mums idea :))So I set the min ammount to send to $30, and now ive made $29, should ger payment this month... yey!

Wow, are you sure? how long have you been saving on your amount of 29$? how much do you expect per month? You see i always think they are cheating as when we reach to our max amounth and so, they remove our account.I hate to be that. anyway i have install PHP-NUKE, but i need only link. It still show all, like News, Article, More stuff.I need only Web-Link, do you know how to config and use it?Thanks!khmerneed

I find that google removes accounts....AdBrite is reliable, they sent me chueque for $1.06 lmao tahts when i started, not the my sites are advertised more, i hope to get at least $10/mo.Anyway, PHP-Nuke is hard to configur if youve never used it before, i have not realy used it that much... so I cant realy help you im afraid, sorry. Hope you get it working... :rolleyes:

php nuke is really hard to manage when you don't know how to, but that was my first opinion on Invision Power Board too, which is now pretty easy for me :rolleyes: about all those ads, i'd like to try it, but i have some problems with the services, i don't like the fact that they wanna know everything about me (age, full name, home address etc) and i just don't like giving this information to 'some website', and it's too official for me (they need tax information too....) so i'm still looking for some other service that can just get the money to a paypal account (or somthing like that) instead of a cheque to my home address, i think i stay anonymous this way. any suggestions?

php nuke is really hard to manage when you don't know how to, but that was my first opinion on Invision Power Board too, which is now pretty easy for me :)

about all those ads, i'd like to try it, but i have some problems with the services, i don't like the fact that they wanna know everything about me (age, full name, home address etc) and i just don't like giving this information to 'some website', and it's too official for me (they need tax information too....) so i'm still looking for some other service that can just get the money to a paypal account (or somthing like that) instead of a cheque to my home address, i think i stay anonymous this way.

any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are the same as me. I never want to give out revelaing information to a random website who could go and sell it for $20 on Ebay! :rolleyes:

Thanks anyway!So, do you know any other way to make money? Do you know if Xisto let me advertise on my free server? anyway if my free website have traffic like get more people? or more visitor? so, i may make some money too.Do you have a website which make money? i need to know more about it, so i can get clear information before i start it.Thanks! I need more idea of members here if they need too post it.khmerneed

I have came across people making a living by selling stuff on ebay. They just work from home. Maybe if you got interesting stuffs you can set up an account to sell it. It's the easiest way for a start. If you do web portals... then your content must be solidly good before you get people visit your site again and again. try to concentrate on only 1 or 2 area with a target audience in mind, e.g kids, games, dating.... etc.

I have came across people making a living by selling stuff on ebay. They just work from home. Maybe if you got interesting stuffs you can set up an account to sell it. It's the easiest way for a start. If you do web portals... then your content must be solidly good before you get people visit your site again and again. try to concentrate on only 1 or 2 area with a target audience in mind, e.g kids, games, dating.... etc.

40541[/snapback]

Sorry Do you know any web portal site? i mean the site which make big money? I need some info about it, if you know please let me know, Anyway have you tried to make it? I am thinking of your experience which can provide me the full details.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Khmerneed