xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elessar

Bux.to PTC

Anyone heard of this? They're a very famous PTC site that pays 1 cent per click with 30 seconds of ads.

Usually, I get around 15 ads to click per day. That translates to 0.15$ everyday. In ten days I can get 1.50$, so simple calculation is that in a month I could get 4.50$, assuming I click actively everyday. That's just for being an active, normal member. Premium members earn a lot more.

They pay you 1 cent for every ad your referral clicks. I've got 3 referrals and they are active so I get quite a few cents from them.

I reached payout a couple of days ago, now anticipating the payment. Just as a sidenote, many people said they're scams but I think that's because they don't receive the payment. Bux.to usually needs 2 months to process payments. Bux.to has over 2 million members now, and the advertisers keep advertising on their site due to the huge traffic. That's why ad count is increasing compared to a few months ago where I get less than 10 ads to click daily.

Check it out at http://buxgroup.to/bux/ . If you're interested to join, show your appreciation and type in ian_byc as referrer. It's up to you to be a Good Samaritan or not. Lol, thank you anyways.. :o

Edited by Elessar (see edit history)

I've signed up about 20 days ago and already have cca 90$ in my account, but I also have 89 refferals. As soon as I get my payment I'll buy some more refferals packs and premium membership.
To get more refs you can buy them, you can advertise on the net with your link, or blog about it, etc..
Check out my site about creating income stream with bux.to on https://sites.google.com/site/lazarusledd/ . You can see my stats, pay proofs...In short I have it all nicely explained.

How could you get so many referrals? Did you advertise yourselves? How did you do it? I always have trouble getting referrals since I don't know the method of spreading the word and making people sign up under me. Please share any knowledge you know, it might help me and a lot of people. :o

I've signed up about 20 days ago and already have cca 90$ in my account, but I also have 89 refferals. As soon as I get my payment I'll buy some more refferals packs and premium membership.

To get more refs you can buy them, you can advertise on the net with your link, or blog about it, etc..

Check out my site about creating income stream with bux.to on https://sites.google.com/site/lazarusledd/ . You can see my stats, pay proofs...In short I have it all nicely explained.

wow. i really like to become like that.

can you teach me how to do so i can do that?

cause i already sign up this buxTo but still low account balance.

anyone who want to join bux.to can write me (demank) as referral yah., :o