xisto Community
h3xen

New Xbox Console

has anyone ever heard of the next xbox console?its supposed to be phantom?something like that.I heard the development kits are out to game makers, and im kind of excited to see screenshots of games, but i cant remember the dang consoles name, any help?

That's totally wrong. Phantom is a PC, but disguised as a console (that means that you plug it in your TV, install the game, and play). The next Xbox, is cleverly entitled XboxNext. Development kits aren't already out there. Microsoft has yet to reveal the specifications, but probable will at this year's E3 or its own show. So keep tuned. It should be good, considering it's Microsoft. But Nintendo rule

Yes xbox next (codenamed: xenon) is going to be awesome i hope. Hopefully microsoft will keep all the good features from the first xbox. Microsoft of course has not let anything spec wise or appearence. Hopefully they will have more details when E3 this year comes. Or atleast make a press release and tell some more about it.

yea i would think they would get it out either this year or next year. Hopefully they should premere it at E3 so that more details will be available. though would think they would want more time to sell the console before ps3.

XBOX2 (codename XENON) is suppose to be powered by an IBM G5 processor and with ATI graphic card. It features a sixty gigabyte hard disc drive. It also includes the capability for XNA. It is also ready for XBOX Live!'s new version with messenger capability :SSOURCES: Official XBOX MagazineI seriously think that they shouldn't release a new XBOX yet because they're releasing things too fast!xboxrulz

ive seen a bunch of weird designs that i doubt are true but they were awsome. heres a few ive seen on google.

1Posted Image

2Posted Image

3Posted Image

personally i would love to see number two sitting in my living room even number three would be good.

cool, photos, but I don't think it is real. It's because it looks like AUTOCAD :P! Also, I wonder where they get the sources because the specifications are different from what I read from the Official XBOX Magazine. I believe the magazine than these three photos.Also, there are no official announcements saying that Microsoft is making XBOX 2 yet. If there was, I could have read it already. Everything is a speculation.xboxrulz

yea i think there has been announcement that they are making codename xenon. Everything that has been in development is locked down like there is no tomorrow so anything rumor wise redmond just keeps saying they confirm or deny the feature. though i have heard other details about it from other places and differnt things from other places. right now everything about it is just rumor.

mmmm the xbox is a pretty powerful peice of tech, so the Xbox2 can only be better. I just hope they sort otu those god awful playing pads. They put me off the xbox alot. I just didint like the size of them. The PS2 has the best controllers by far, very ergonomiclly pleasing.The PS3 will be something to shout about i think. Can't wait to see how it will turn out, and if they change the design of the controller, which i stronly doubt they will :PThose images (designs) look quite boring to be honest. They look cheap and un-immaginative. Even as fan art could ppl be a little more immaginative than just coping the shape and adding a 2 in sumwhere :P

yea the first big controller they released was a bit to big. though if you like ps2 controllers better there is a connector to transfer ps2 controllers for use on xbox or gamecube. Though you would think that xenon is going to be better than the xbox.

has anyone ever heard of the next xbox console?
its supposed to be phantom?something like that.

I heard the development kits are out to game makers, and im kind of excited to see screenshots of games, but i cant remember the dang consoles name, any help?

It's funny going back to old topics and looking back at everyone's predictions.

This is a prime example. I was in stitches!!!!!! :) :) :P:D :D