xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pasodake

Do You Like Play Badminton

Oh, sure; I Like to Play Badminton. I am not a good player, but I like it. In our country (Bangladesh) we play badminton only in winter.

I find it to be enjoyable. I usually only play it at school, in Physical Education Class, on the occasion that it is a unit. But yes, it is fun.

Yes, I love it! When it's windy outside I can't play if (of course), but me and my cousin often plays it at summer times. It's really fun, and we can play it for hours and hours... Though it's very irritating when the ball gets stuck in a tree or something... :o

Badminton is probably one of my very favourite sports.I haven't played it in a couple years now, but that's just because we never touch it in school anymore and I don't really know anyone that I can play it with anywhere else.Regardless,I'm pretty much completely arrogant about my badminton skills...I consider myself relatively unstoppable at it.SoYeah.Whatever,Badminton is a good sport and I think I'm going to try to play it more this summer.

Well I used to play batminton but I lost the mintion(forgot what is was called ^_^). If you give one to me, I'll be playin it like a pro :P

I also love badminton! Really is the best way to exercise because you exercise while enjoying. What other sports gives you a sense of enjoyment while playing with your friends and benefits you by burning up calories you don't even know you burned. Maybe Tennis? I love tennis also - have trained it for around 6 years, but badminton is also great!These kind of sports are by far the best way to loose weight. Loose the poundage and have a rage with your friends and family. No wonder its enjoyed by many...