xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Giants Win The Superbowl

Well if you don't know by now the Giants have done the impossible they have beaten the unbeaten Patriots who are now 18-1, which means the 72 Dolphins are still the only team with the perfect season to win a superbowl. All I have to say OH MY GOD!!I don't think no one thought this would happen, but I guess it had to happen especially after the giants beat the cowboy's, and my boys the packers. Still the Giants have won the Super Bowl and the rest is now history GO GIANTS!!!

The restaurant I work at was so dead because everyone was watching the game. But, for those of us who had to work, I must say it was quite an exciting moment when the giants turned the game around at the end of the 4th quarter. I'm not a huge football fan, but I can enjoy a good game like today's.Although, the best part of the superbowl has to be the crazy commercials they show every year. Have you ever wondered how much money companies spend to advertise during that prime television spot? It is absolutely ridiculous, mind you, they are still spending a lot more than normal for the production of the commercials as well. Oh well, I guess they are entertaining nonetheless. :o

I saw highlights on the news and it looked like a awsome game. I enjoy alot of sports including american football, I can see why you guys need helmets lol running full speed and keeping your eye on the ball trying to catch it while some defender is lining you up is something we call a hospital pass over here. Its ashame I didnt get to watch the entire game though.

I read that they spent $2.5 Million dollars for 30 second spots during the superbowl, and I think I seen at least 6 commercials from salesgenie.com about 10 from beer companies, and of course the disappointing Go Daddy commercial. Talk about dead the local news was showing difference parts of Massachusetts and I say this, you wouldn't know there was a game there because every town was dead, well more like shocked.

The game was pretty good, the patriots almost had it, but the giants got the ball in the end zone in the end. Alot of my friends went home to angry patriots fans :o. We had a little get together here and hung out, some of the commercials were pretty good "Wheel suck!", the squirrel one was pretty good too. The Richard Simmons commercial was hilarious, poor guy, lol.

hahaha I was not watching the game, I was at work till midnight, but I was listening to it on the radio. For full 1.5 hours before the game the dude in the radio was sayint the Giants had no chance at all. He sounded a bit upset afterwards :o) P. S. I hate when people use their positions/jobs in order to spread their points of view, when they are only expected to bring the information, not their comments.P. P. S. Go Giants!

It was unbelievable. I was playing my Xbox 360 and watching it(friend's). everyone i know bet that the Patriots were going to win the superbowl, but nah. Everyone was taking about it the next day. Plus I got around 100 dollars because of bets!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The patriots and the giants both suck. The patriots are bad because they lost to the giants after having a perfect season and the giants just suck. but I am surprised like most people that the giants actually beat the patriots (18-1).

I live in Green Bay, and nearly everytime the Packers are playing, the streets are completely dead. It's like a ghost town in a city of 100,000. When they won the Super Bowl a few years back, this city was off the hook. You could not walk through any store without some sort of Packer paraphernelia being sold. It was all about the cheese.

i heard but im not happy, my favorite team is cowboys there the best still giant did do something, that was never done this, super bowl. i would say that if they continue like this the giant will go on and on to win more superbowls. i would think of the giant are being the team that made them look like a giants and the other team little. if i had i would say the cowboys should of won because they have the most spirit and team communication so they should of won.but eh its all about chance and luck so who has to say something else eh? i guess anyone can win.

I didn't care a bit about the Giants winning, as long as the Patriots were defeated, they don't deserve a perfect season =p.

Agreed, The New England Patriots are trash :P
So Glad the New York Giants pulled off that last Touchdown pass in the final 25 seconds of the last Quarter
I Suppose it was biased, because I hate the Patriots soooooooo much.
It was refreshing to see them come so close and crash and burn at the hands of the giants
But I watched the whole game; start-to-finish, and made some cash :)

I''m glad the Giants beat the Patriots. For those that like to root for the underdogs, this was a win for them.Now, for the next season coming along, the Giants don't look much improved and the Patrios...well, its the Patriots.Its hard to determin a sleeper team because whoever steps it up and has the most heart is the team that would have the most success.My team, personally, is the Jacksonville Jaguars. They play smash-mouth football, strong defense, a great 1-2 punch for running backs, and an efficient QB.I like how they are considered the team with a glass ceiling this coming year, so I hope to see how they will do in a few weeks when the NFL season kicks off!