xisto Community
Lateraus

Warm Greetings From The Uk!

Hey, Xisto.com Forums...My name is Mark, and I'm english and I also live in england, North-West close to wales...I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and for sticking around to experience this new, fresh community...Thanks, Mark..

Hi Mark,Welcome to Xisto, the superb free hosting site, which only demands posting quality posts. So as told by Jlhaslip read the forum rules and also I suggest you to read posts from some hosted members, which will be helpful to get you a hosting account. And its not a new community its more than three years old now. But its members keep it fresh and new by there posts.Also share a bit about your likes-dislikes and purpose of joining this forum, most probably hosting, then whats the theme of your site.

Hello, Lateraus (or Mark), and welcome to the forums at Xisto.com!

I promise that you will be surprised about how many nice and interesting people you can meet here. You can share your ideas and opinions, have debates and much more! I wish you good luck with whatever you are doing. :o

I hope that you will be active in this forum, love it and find it useful. Good luck.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)