xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pinyl

Wrapaninis, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa Dont waste your time or your money, unless youre desperate.

Wrapaninis is the latest incarnation of the sandwich shop on Como Ave. In the last year and a half this property has been occupied by an Italian restaurant, two pizza shops, and currently this Wrapaninis outfit. Expect to pay five bucks for anything of substance. The portions are modest at best, and the quality is decent, better than McDonald's but not really as delicious for your dollars as other restaurants nearby. I went in there for a personal pan pizza the other day, which I expected to be $3.50 since I didn't realize the pizza shop had traded hands once again. It only took ten minutes for them to make it, and the kid was nice enough, but it ended up being about six bucks for the total transaction. That's six rodeo cheeseburgers or spicy chicken sandwiches.The burger I got today was seven bucks. That's a three and a half pound ham. I don't know why I even bothered but I asked for onions and bacon to be added. They tacked on a dollar for each, added like two rings of onion and a strip and a half of bacon. There were three of them working and the two I spoke with seemed terse. The management of the outfits that have occupied this building have always been sour, so really what did I expect.

Yeah eatting out is costly, I heard on the news the other day food prices keep rising so the cost of food always get past on to the consumers. If you have time to make your own lunch I would recommend you do your shopping and prepare your own meals. It will save alot of money and may even be more healthy for you. I'ma be going back to uni soon and thats probably what I'll do this time round instead of blowing 5 dollars on a burger I could have 5 sandwiches lol.