xisto Community
coolcat50

[voting] I Challenge Saint_michael To A Battle 1v1 Nintendo Abstract

Coolcat50 vs Saint_Michael 1v1 Nintendo Abstract  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The rules are simple but precise:

Rules

Theme: Abstract

Size: 400 x 100

Render:Only one, Nintendo series only

Animation: Optional

Due: Whenever

Other:Nothing

Here is my entry:

Posted Image

Best 4 out of 7 will be the winner.

Edited by coolcat50 (see edit history)

why not vote right here?

Because it'll ruin the purpose of the Battles forum. Battle requests have been kept separate from actual voting topics since the start.

i vote coolcat50 his (although i ain't much of a super mario fan) looks somewhat better and more eye catching than saint_michael's I also love that small glossy look, looks 'glassy'

Congratulations CoolCat :oI voted for your sig and that makes you the winner :( I found your sig better than Michael's. I am so sorry Michael but this time you lost :D@Michael : I found the sig a but dull and monotonous.. So I guess we can call this topic resolved unless the winner and the loser wish to express their feelings :D

Sweet! I actually won my first battle. Good job Saint_Micahel. I was very impressed with your signature. I wish I had some of the skills you have. I really want to apply for GFX crew. Could anybody PM me a application form?

Aww, I thought SM would get it. You took it by storm coolcat50. (Y) Good stuff.

Graphics Crew Applications can be submitted here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/215-applications/
Good Luck with it. Be prepared to provide a full set of Images, sigs, Banners, wallpapers, whatever you have to show.

on the subject, is anyone even going to reply to my application?