xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hippiman

My Flash Games Think theyre at least okay?

I used to mess around with flash a lot, and last year when I started on Xisto, I uploaded two of them to my site, but I don't think anyone except my friends and I have really seen them.

My Site.

If my site is up when you get to it, (I run out of points a lot), the two images on the right are the links to them.

WiiBall
The top one is the only one that I can even consider finished. It's kind of crappy with looks, because I didn't spend very long making it.
All you do is move the mouse, and get the ball to the blue box without hitting anything. It's as if there was a rubber band attached to the ball from the mouse, that's the easiest way I can explain it. When you click, it does a little explosion animation for the ball.

WiiAsteroids
The other one was supposed to be like asteroids. All I got it to do was point at the mouse, and when you click, it goes towards it. It's pretty fun for about a minute or two.

I made them for the Wii, because all you have to do is make it a mouse game and it works on the Wii browser.

If you guys think they're alright, I might make some more, that will hopefully look better, be a little longer, and be a lot funner. Maybe I'll make something with a story line, like a platformer or something.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for games, and they think these are at least almost ok, I'd appreciate it. And it doesn't have to be a mouse game or anything.

I used to mess around with flash a lot, and last year when I started on Xisto, I uploaded two of them to my site, but I don't think anyone except my friends and I have really seen them.
My Site.

If my site is up when you get to it, (I run out of points a lot), the two images on the right are the links to them.

WiiBall
The top one is the only one that I can even consider finished. It's kind of crappy with looks, because I didn't spend very long making it.
All you do is move the mouse, and get the ball to the blue box without hitting anything. It's as if there was a rubber band attached to the ball from the mouse, that's the easiest way I can explain it. When you click, it does a little explosion animation for the ball.

WiiAsteroids
The other one was supposed to be like asteroids. All I got it to do was point at the mouse, and when you click, it goes towards it. It's pretty fun for about a minute or two.

I made them for the Wii, because all you have to do is make it a mouse game and it works on the Wii browser.

If you guys think they're alright, I might make some more, that will hopefully look better, be a little longer, and be a lot funner. Maybe I'll make something with a story line, like a platformer or something.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for games, and they think these are at least almost ok, I'd appreciate it. And it doesn't have to be a mouse game or anything.

I think you have ran out of credits again and i think i feel sorry for you.You should ltleast get time to post one post a day and that laso of good quality. I think no one is that busy in this unreal world.By the way getting of topic here. Looks that the idea about making games in flash is too hard for me to do. I dont know how you did it. I am a newbie in flash but i have made animations.The second game you are mentioning looks to be a good one and who says it will only last for a minute . I think that any shooting game would last for more then a hour if it has a scoring system in it and good graphics. By the way i would like to play the games whenever you have some credits. I love playing flash games :P:P . ^_^ I have one doubt. What is an wii browser? Does it have anything to do with the console wii?