xisto Community
SamiFX

Phpbb2vbulletin

Hi all,I have a phpBB Forum script running and I want to change into VB Forum.Is there a way to convert the database so I will not lose the members and there posts?. .. thanks

Yes there is and its called impex. You can transfer over almost every type of forum software, though Im not sure if you can transfer phpbb3 .You would of known that if you look inside the members area of vbulletin.com

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Have you checked at the Vbulletin Community Forums to see if a Convertor exists?What versions of phpbb and Vbulletin?

Have you checked at the Vbulletin Community Forums to see if a Convertor exists?
What versions of phpbb and Vbulletin?

I have phpbb2 going to transfer into Vbulletin 3.6.8

Yes there is and its called impex. You can transfer over almost every type of forum software, though Im not sure if you can transfer phpbb3 .You would of known that if you look inside the members area of vbulletin.com

I didn't find .. can you post me the link?

thanks