xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jopak134

Psp Or Ds? let the war begin just kidding :P

psp or ds = not just the releases of games but overall like usage,complexity and others  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PSP - Has more features than a ds has.DS- Has more interactive games then the psp. honestly i'm a nintendo fan girl :] have been since i was 3 <3 but eh i have a psp too but i play my ds more then i do my psp Ooits really an unfair match Oo but i guess not because DS has a touch screen which gives more variety :]

The psp just doesn't work as a games console and as for its other features you can get an ipod for the same pricethe ds has fun games and a touch screen and now memory! so its much better IMO

DS all the way, it offers download play and easy multiplayer. I've also found they are harder to break (all of my friends broke their PSP screens at least once). I personally don't have either, but I much prefer the DS because of it's multiplayer capabilities. It now has some great integration to the wii too, whereas the PSP can only turn on the Playstation 3.

I own a DS, I think that the psp is loaded with stuff that is not needed, plus the DS has the whole touch screen thing which rawks. It also has some better games.I also believe it is better supported.

I'll go for Playstation Portable. It is very enhanced well, very designed well and very good, internet access in WiFi zones.. Am I sure?Hmmm, Playstation Portable has a simple design where while you play and use your Playstation Poratble, it is impossible that a person passing by will ignore you. Well of course, with it's very great design it will attract people obiously.-Amiel