xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malapidp

I Have ?70 Help Me Spend It! i have ?70 help me spend it

okkk got me pressies got some cash too a little wad of notes here totalling ?70 the question is what should i spend it on!i was looking at a PSP but pre orders are ?140 ..ebay are selling them for ?380..which is just daft ..and i dunno how much it would be to import 1 from japan...hmm maybe noti then decided to look for mp3 players...ipods zens.. etc etc but they dont seem to start till about ?140...awi was just on firebox and Robosapien seems a bit of fun..but is this bit of fun really worth ?70! basically..does anyone know any cool gadgets around ?70..if there ?80..?100 fair enough ill save up if there like ?150+ well..my uni loan does come through on jan 8th which would give me some more money buttt im just looking for some advice on wot to blow this on..for the first time in a number of years im actually happy with my pcs so i dont feel the need to spend anymore of them which leaves me rather..confused

if you really really cant think of anything to spend it on id save it up...no one says you HAVE to spend it lolbut, if you do want to spend it, think of some pc/video games that you want to play but havent yet? or maybe some music CD's or something. DVD's as well. there may be some movies you havent seen!

Don't use psp... get photoshop instead! Or you can give the money to me... I think that's the best choice... GIVE IT TO ME!!! MWUahahaha! Nah... I'm just kidding... but it would be very nice if you donated a couple of bucks to the victims of the tsunami disaster (over 100000 people died)... or you can spend it on coffee... coffee=good... especially starbucks! No seriously, spend it on food before you spend it on other stuff :rolleyes:

if it were me, i would save the money, or as ashiezai said; donate it to the tsunami victims...but buying an iPod would be cool, but i know that costs a LOT more than ?70

I'd buy a graphics tablet about 30 quid and then the Sims 2 LOL... I guess you wouldn't want that though ha.I got 65 quid that I wana spend and I think Im going to buy my self some nice new pair of shoes... but I guess you lot don't like that kinda thing...

Mhhh... Buy RAM :D Maybe a barret of 512 DDRAM if you play to video games... Or buy a PSP with some video games...But i think it is better to save your money to buy something better :rolleyes: (A house ? A car ? :) Okay, okay, maybe should i better go out :D )If you are a really nice boy, give your money to the Tsunami's victims :)

Well, if you must spend it, get Burnout 3 if you have an Xbox or PS2, or get Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition since its coming out soon on PS2 and I think it might come out on Xbox. I think it just might be me, but does anyone else think that MNC3 is going to be really good? Anywho, if I where you, I'd save for the PSP and a wireless router. If you get a wireless router, you can play online for free in your house. Although, I dont know how far you can be from it. Or, an Ipod. Well, not an Ipod, get an MP3 player, Ipods are overrated/overpriced. Dell makes good ones. Hope I helped, :rolleyes:

save it men... 70 is not a big amount yet, you can save it for buying psp, dont try to have it from eBay, many offer is trap... you do have bank account right?? then you should save it... think forward men, and it seems psp price will decrease as sony has produced it alot more...

okkk got me pressies got some cash too a little wad of notes here totalling ?70

the question is what should i spend it on!

i was looking at a PSP but pre orders are ?140 ..ebay are selling them for ?380..which is just daft ..and i dunno how much it would be to import 1 from japan...hmm maybe not

i then decided to look for mp3 players...ipods zens.. etc etc but they dont seem to start till about ?140...aw

i was just on firebox and Robosapien seems a bit of fun..but is this bit of fun really worth ?70!

basically..does anyone know any cool gadgets around ?70..if there ?80..?100 fair enough ill save up if there like ?150+ well..my uni loan does come through on jan 8th which would give me some more money buttt im just looking for some advice on wot to blow this on..for the first time in a number of years im actually happy with my pcs so i dont feel the need to spend anymore of them which leaves me rather..confused

38738[/snapback]

your best bet is to save it untill you find something your REALLY want. I know when i get alot of money i tend to spend it quickly. Then a week later i see something i wanted and SHOULD'VE bought.

So ya, I would save it :P

Someone has said this already but i think i might say it again. Donate ALL of it to the Tsunami fund!!!!! It is the best way i reckon because you probably have a lot of stuff already because you dont know what you want so you might aswell give it to the helpless who need it more.But i think you have used it by now....