xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KainRacure

How Long Does It Usually Take To Review A Tutorial? Also What Happens If It Is Rejected?

I created a tutorial the other day on how to create a private WoW server for educational purposes and so far the link still says the same thing as when I made it which leads me to believe that the mods have not looked at it yet. I was wondering how long it took them normally to look through tutorials and accept them or deny them.Also if it is denied I was wondering if there is any notice, like do they pm you or email you saying it was denied or are you just left hanging wondering if it was denied or what you did wrong with the tutorial or how to fix it to make it so it is accepted or if you should even bother.Any help or ideas would be awesome.

Hello. KainRacure, I'll try to help you as much as I can...Ok, well from my expierience, the longest I have had to wait for a tutorial of mine to be accepted was a day. If I still don't see it after about a day, then I'm quite sure that it has been denied. From there, you can always try to improve it and re-submit it.... but make sure its good.As far as I know, you are not informed when your tutorial is rejected.... I imagine it is simply deleted... A good rule of thumb: if you can't see it after about a day, its probably been rejected.It really all depends on when the mods log in. If you post it at 12:00am then you may not see it for quite a while. So you should also consider how many mods have been on that day, etc.I hope that I helped answer your question.

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

I help re-clarify KansukeKojima clarification, he is correct that it usually takes a day, however if you don't see it visible in a couple days pm a mod and let them know. As for denying a tutorial that is usually rare unless the person made a complete copy and paste of another tutorial, but of course I would recommend going over the first few pages and see if a tutorial hasn't been made about it already. Although, that wouldn't warrant the tutorial getting denied either as long as the tutorial has a different approach on how it is done.

Thanks for helping KainRacure, guys :oWhen your tutorial is still invisible or not found under Tutorial section, please go to your profile and check with "Find Member's Topics." This will indicate if your topic was approved but moved to other forum section.Please understand that your topic may be moved to be better categorized but does not demean the quality of your post :DThanks.