xisto Community
karlo

Will You Give Me More Space And More Bandwidth? Im using the last plan

Let's say that I need more space and bandwidth, and also, I'm planning to put up my friend's forum also. And I'm out of space or I'm out of bandwidth, will Xisto give me more for free? I mean, I really need it. If not, thanks anyway, I will just transfer my whole site to iFobos.

Well im sure there is a way that there can be more space allocated to your account. But im not positive on this so dont hold me to it.Um... maybe you could do something in return like possibly put some ads or something.... I dont really know...But im positive that it is posible to add more space and bandwidth but im not sure if its ok to do so....Ill check this over with OpaQue and we will see what happens ok?

Well im sure there is a way that there can be more space allocated to your account. But im not positive on this so dont hold me to it.

Um... maybe you could do something in return like possibly put some ads or something.... I dont really know...

But im positive that it is posible to add more space and bandwidth but im not sure if its ok to do so....

Ill check this over with OpaQue and we will see what happens ok?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. Please do ask OpaQue. Don't worry, I'm really glad to put some ads of Xisto in the website.

i think you need to pay for more bw and space,

or you need the latest upgrade.., if you dont got it yet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can I just put ads of Xisto and promote it? because the owner of starcirclequest.info they said, it's space is more than the plan and bandwidth is more than the plan.

I used to encourgage that .. but Now I dont. If your site is sooo popular.. why not just pay a tiny amount and get better feature and dedicated service.

I used to encourgage that .. but Now I dont.  If your site is sooo popular.. why not just pay a tiny amount and get better feature and dedicated service.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, can I just put your ADS (that is here in the forums) in my website? Please...

I believe I should lock this and let further conversations continue in private messages. If you have another place to host it, please, by all means, go ahead. Xisto's purpose is not to host big, corporate websites.If your site is really that big, take OpaQue's advice and pay. It'll save many a headache.