xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hippiman

Points Went Down Really Fast.

I logged back on today, and it said I had almost -5 points, and my account was suspended. I remember that the last time I posted, I had about 5 points, and I just checked, and my last post was two days ago.I stopped when I only had about 5 points because it was late and I was starting to get tired.It should have only gone down to 3 by today, and I should have been able to post to get my points back up.How did my points go down by almost 10 in two days?I think it might be possible that when it got below 4 it automatically went negative, and started counting down from that or something, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll just try and keep it up higher from now on, and check it more often, but I was just wondering what was going on.

Well a moderator could have deleted something of yours-->Like if you put a large list of things and it is considered to be not yours and/or spam, and it gets deleted, you will lose a ton of points! So I suggest checking with a moderator or admin...

You're always suspended Jon! Is that that much a surprise?! lolJust try to keep them up higher is all I can think of.

I think it might be possible that when it got below 4 it automatically went negative

My credits are always around 2-3. So rest assured that's not the case. And your posts might have been deleted by mods for some reason. It has happened to me too when a post of around 10 credits was rejected. So check with mods.