xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karlosantana

Css In Smf

Hey guys im home! can anyone help me with the css in smf? it is well confusing i can't understand it AT ALL! i mean i have got the background and the category backgrounds done but everything else it like AHHHH :o there was once a tutorial that existed which i remember thinking "thats good ill save that and use it later" but i DIDNT did i? :D so any help would be appreciated! :D Look foreward to any replies

Do you have a link to the site you need help with? And are there specific issues giving you problems?

There arn't problems as such, my forum is under INTENSE :o modifications, i've downloaded a plugin well 2 actually they work with eachother
colour zilla and
CSSViewer
They work really well and i think its working! youll see ill post it here when its done but any help will really help!
oh link, here admire the background! it will tie in nicely when ive finished the whole site! and when the sites built im buying a domain name which i am looking foreward to GREATLY
Anyone who is looking to personalize their forum, watch out for my tutorial, cause this is something that people are asking for all over the forums of smf