xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Devil May Cry 4

I have played preview code of Devil May Cry 4 on PS3 !!It looks awesome and is certainly the best of the whole series!Graphics, gameplay, storyline, .. it all adds up to the best hack n slash until now !Any comments ?

I have played preview code of Devil May Cry 4 on PS3 !!

It looks awesome and is certainly the best of the whole series!

Graphics, gameplay, storyline, .. it all adds up to the best hack n slash until now !

Any comments ?

I'm really excited for this game.

You don't play as Dante now in this sequal you play as Nero :D sons of sparta UNITE! dyslexics UNTIE!

As a 360 owner, i'm psyched because it's the first DMC to grace my console 'cause i've never had any playstation variant in my whole entire gaming career :o It comes out in like a week I already preordered it at familyvideo! 5 dollars off :D

Capcom has just announced that over 1.5 million downloads of the DMC4 demo have occured, the game will MURDER Turok."

Announcing a successful rate of demo downloads is just another way of advertising a game, you dope. If someone reads that this game is very popular, they may download the demo too and become interested in the game.

What I don't want from DMC 3 is when the rocket riding with Dante going whoooo! every 2 seconds.

I was so embarrassed by that scene... -.-

Man i really want devil may cry 4, i've never actually owned a dmc game before but played on them, but played the demo of this one and it look awesome ^^also the new anime is pretty fun to watch although only 12 episodes at the moment it is a pretty good watch

I have Devil May Cry 4 on Xbox 360 Console. It is a very good game, however there are some annoying parts and features to Devil May Cry 4. The attacks are very simple, you can only do about 15 different moves. The games cameras are very annoying, they are the regular chase cameras, they are hard to turn in narrow places so it can prove difficult to attack certain enemies. Overall, the game needs to move away from the strategy side which it is moving towards, the game should be more of a constant action game. It was a let down for me, the game on Xbox 360 is poor for achievements if you collect them. Some missions just keep going back to the same maps, its heading the same way as assassins creed was, not there.

Hey!I have Devil May Cry 4 on my computer! The game is really impressive mostly for graphics, but I will tell you one thing: DO NOT USE AN OLD COMPUTER!!!I just bought a new computer, but it was only one heart, so it was bugging a lot and no games except this one was working, because it was eating all my CPU, so I finally sold it back and bought a newer one with 4 hearts and more RAM and better graphic card, so it stopped do it, but if you want to buy and play this game on your PC, you really gotta buy the newest computer for the best performances, because the game is really impressive.Tim.

The only Devil May Cry game that I ever played was the second one on the PS2...And that was horrible.It was not bad in terms of the game storyline or the graphics, but more in the ease of it. I remember you would just run out into a group of enemies and just keep attacking, and you were pretty much guaranteed to live. There was no real challenge.Did that change with the third or fourth one? I personally never tried them because the second one was that bad to me.I just like games where you have to try, learn, and formulate plans to execute.

So far for me the new Devil May Cry 4 emphasis on visual as it can be played in DX9 or DX10 if you have Vista and DX10 capable graphic card. The story is just the usual good vs evil but the character design is really original in some way and its inspiring too. I have yet to grab a copy of DMC4 for PC but i played the demo. Its fun and just like any other console action games, it takes a few try to get your timing right.

The only Devil May Cry game that I ever played was the second one on the PS2...And that was horrible.
It was not bad in terms of the game storyline or the graphics, but more in the ease of it. I remember you would just run out into a group of enemies and just keep attacking, and you were pretty much guaranteed to live. There was no real challenge.

Did that change with the third or fourth one? I personally never tried them because the second one was that bad to me.

I just like games where you have to try, learn, and formulate plans to execute.

Hello,

Well, I've only played the fourth one on computer, but it was not as easy as you've mentioned it. It takes longer to kill the monsters and the bosses are much more interesting and harder to kill, so I presume that they've removed the really easy difficulty level that you have mentioned on PSP.

Tim.