xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tricky77puzzle

Hi (since Everyone Else Seems To Be Doing It)

I'm (some guy), a person whose last webhost started putting ads on my webpage. I can afford paid hosting without ads, but I don't have a credit card, so I can't pay. Then, I found an ad for Xisto on free-webhosts.com, the place I usually look for when I'm stuck on a webhost that either puts ads or disables PHP. (It's the first time I've actually paid attention to an ad and clicked on it.) I'd heard of Xisto before, on Xisto's website, and I thought, why not? I'll go have a look. I saw that Free-Webhosts gave a features rating of 68, but that was only because of the forum posting. I can be really active on a forum if I want to, so I neglected this. I did a quick calculation, and the features rating came out to be 113.So here I am, ready to start hosting my website as soon as I get the 30 points. (Also, how exactly does the point system work? I'd like to see the forum post.)And, as long as I'm waiting, I might as well convert all my webpages to PHP.

Hey there, and welcome to Xisto. If you need to know anything about how credits work and how to get them, I'd recommend taking a look at these:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32481-the-matter-of-hosting-credits-got-a-question-find-the-answers/
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6147-posting-activity-rule-automated-hosting-script-know-about-how-this-system-works/

I found Xisto about 3 years ago, and I have never ever had a single problem with their hosting. I really think its the best free hosting in the internet. I would definitely recommend it. I am sure you will like it here.

Hi some guy, Welcome to Xisto, the free host without ads where you are not required to pay via credit cards. But only requirement is to write some quality posts. Remember its the quality and not quantity which will fetch you credits. Always express yourself fully as one-liners here are considered as spams so avoid them. Read the forum rules and start making good posts. Read posts from some hosted members to get an idea of quality post.Never let your credits go negative otherwise site will be down.

Hey there, and welcome to Xisto. If you need to know anything about how credits work and how to get them, I'd recommend taking a look at these:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32481-the-matter-of-hosting-credits-got-a-question-find-the-answers/

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6147-posting-activity-rule-automated-hosting-script-know-about-how-this-system-works/

I want to look at some of the methods of calculating how many credits you will actually get for each post. I heard somewhere on this board that you get 1 credit per 300 characters in your post or something...

Hello tricky77puzzle Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sorry I am so late, but was away in the warm weather for a spell. Gets mighty cold up here in Michigan.

So glad you finally noticed us here at Trap 17. This is the place to be for the best free no-ads hosting on the net. And the people here on the forum are very friendly and helpful.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.