xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A200

Ghosts Of The London Tube Amazing to see what is down there, some scary stuff

Hello everyoneI was watching a 5 part youtube video/s the other day, and it got me thinking about haunted places like the London Tube! I have never been to London, and probably won't for a few years, but I find it interesting about all the little ghosties down there, and some of the cases of people seeing them. One that comes to mind was this family snapshot of them all sitting on the backseat of a train (is that what their called, the ones in the Tube?) with the back window behind them. Because it was taken at the time when they had film cameras, they didn't get them developed until months later, and when they saw the finished picture, it was really scary and weird.As in the window, instead of being black, was a man in an electric chair being electrocuted (with the sparks flying off the chair). It is turns out that it is exact to a model in a museum of a man being electrocuted, I cannot remember his name, but I think he was innocent? And they initially thought it was an advertising on the back, but when they contacted the people that run the tube, it turns out there was no advertising like that on any of the trains when the photo was taken.Spooky, eh? :( But I find it interesting that this can happen to pictures >> ghosts appearing when humans cannot see them. Because you can feel their presence at times, but you then think it is just your imagination, until you feel a tap on your shoulder, and noone is behind you! This sorta stuff spooks me out, and I hate it when they specifically target me :( why me???? I have never done anything to upset the ghost, I don't even know who it is! :D I believe my house is also haunted, but my parents have always dismissed the theory. I would like to see how they explain the sound of footsteps on the backstairs on some nights, when noone is there, or how I always feel something watching me when in the kitchen at night, alone. Or about my bedroom, which at night I am sure I see things moving about, big and black. My eyes don't deceive me, I still see them when I have my glasses on.Of course it doesn't effect anyone else; no their bedrooms aren't haunted at all, and they don't know what it's like to wake up at 2am on some nights to feel that same presence, but whenever I turn the light it goes away... :( go figure. :o And I know that it is possible that there are spirits in my house, as quite a few things- both human and non human, have died here.That ends my discussion on ghosts- I have to go now everyone is locking up :D

Well, I just watched the video too *video called ghosts on the underground

Seems spooky. The infrasound only explains so much. And the last statement made by the narrator just spooked me even more

The apocalypse will come when underground tunnels are created. They will reach into the inferno and disturb the devil

Some other paranormal experiences like the one with the person walking on the ballast, the person working in that island place etc etc... are very frightening, not only because they have been seen by so many people but they have also died a terrible death...

I really hate the feeling of when you are being watched. I also hate some places that suddenly feel so cold...

Watching this video will make me be very paranoid every time I go through Melbourne's city loop.

We should try not to disturb graves and crypts, they need to be left in peace so they may rest in peace...

We should all feel sorry for those that die around us.

I personally don't believe in ghosts, although I very much do believe in paranormal things. I myself is also christian and so will know that God protects me from harm.

If you are scared of ghosts, paranormal things, or anything, I suggest that you adopt a religon. I recommend christianity but any religon should do... You can just live - you need something to live for...

I am in one of those really edgy moods at the moment. It is 8PM here, and I just got home. I was going along a road, and I swear I saw a person crossing the road, but when I passed where they crossed, there was noone there. And it also got very cold... :oWhy do all the bad ghosts always have to be so mean to people? We never did anything to them. While I am writing this, I also thought I felt someone blowing on my neck.Uggh I hate this :D LEAVE ME ALONE! My house does have spirts, but I believe they are positive ones of my grandparents possibly, our next door neighbour who died last year and was kind, etc. I just hate being woken up at 2am.Well before I get anymore frightened im going to stop posting this and watch TV...Nothing better touch me.

I don't believe in ghosts myself, or spirits. If I'm wrong then hopefully they will prove me wrong and then I'll believe it with no quarrells!!The whole idea of spirits and ghosts theory is widely believed due to fake programmes such as the "real ghostbusters" and "most haunted".I just don't buy it myself. :D The only thing I have seen to make me question is documenties about real exorcism.They do scare me a littler on how real people go crazy. but this could be a human trait of being overly confident that there is spirits and beleiveing they have been possed by the devil.I mean Hypnotism isn't fake... or a religion... or a spiritual thing.If you believe in something like this, I imagine you will have experiences, or sightings. there mind will play tricks on everything.Or maybe I'm wrong, and you have to believe it to see it.It has always crossed my mind to use a weegie board because I'm not religious and do not believe in spirits.i know alot of people who are religious or believe in spirits \ ghosts \ ghouls \ etc are going to be upset with me for even mentioning this and tell me i'm stupid. But just maybe it might be a way of proving their theory or if not happens, then I will know the truth for myself. :o Oh well, my choice, my life.

i love horror movies and anything to do with horror. i like to investigate scary places. i've heard of ghosts on the london tube but have never been on the tube. i've been to london on a holiday and there are some haunted houses and castles which i would have loved to go into. one day i'm going to investigate the london tube ghosts! :lol:

Well, this may sound corny, but I am pretty dissapointed that I have never seen a ghost or anything that might possibly been considered one or a spirit or some such thing. I actually believe such things are possible, the show Ghost Whisperer is one of my favorites, and I dearly loved the movie "Almost an Angel" (with the Crocodile Dundee guy) I'd love to get the oppertunity to actually check out this long debated subject. And since I am confessing to being rather odd, I may as well admit that I don't even think it would be scary. I would be to interested/excited to be scared. I just think it would be pretty dog gone cool to experience.

Woah! Spooky! I travel on the London Tube every day and I havent seen nothing there, but surely in them dark tunnels, somthing must be haunted, the screeching the trains make are only in the London Tube no where else? And there is always fast rats on the tracks. Its just weird!

The way I see it,so many people here claim they've never seen a ghost but areso terrified of seeing one,that I do do believe one day they will see one.A real one?That's debatable. Sometimes our imagination works overtime,and a vivid imagination will seethings that just aren't there.If you don't believe in ghosts I don't think you will ever see one.

I don't believe in ghosts myself either. I believe it is all strictly a sub-conscious thing. After taking my Psychology class in college it only strengthened by beliefs about hauntings and such.

Yep yep, same thing here.

But on a religious level, ghosts are a possibility. More or less it is said that if you go to hell, your worst punishment is to watch those around you sin constantly on their way to hell, without you having any way of stopping them or slowing them down.

In that, would that not be what ghosts are?

Now as for being seen, I fully believe that it is false. Not from a religious standpoint or theoretical one can I see the ability to see ghosts as being possible.

the show Ghost Whisperer is one of my favorites

That show is so much fun, not very special - but I still like it. I have been to London probably... a million times, I have taken the tube a thousand times and I have never seen any ghosts/spirits there. Hmmm... I do believe in something that we are not able to explain or see, but I do not really know how to name it. Ghosts would be a close thing. It kind of scares me to think that I may be trapped on this earth after I pass away. Do not even get me started, I am still young.?

That show is so much fun, not very special - but I still like it. I have been to London probably... a million times, I have taken the tube a thousand times and I have never seen any ghosts/spirits there. Hmmm... I do believe in something that we are not able to explain or see, but I do not really know how to name it. Ghosts would be a close thing. It kind of scares me to think that I may be trapped on this earth after I pass away. Do not even get me started, I am still young. 

A common belief regarding ghosts and whether or not they exist/can be seen is that they are just electrical fields. I don't remember their exact explanation but it's something like how we have electricity going through our body, they claim these "ghosts" can be seen by looking for invisible electrical fields.

I find it hard to believe still. Honestly, to me...Ghosts are like UFO's. They are things people claim to have 'seen,' yet there is no proof of them that couldn't have been photoshopped or made up.

Almost every "true video" I have seen regarding ghosts looks like the ones you would see in movies or something.

So to me, I think that the seeing ghosts is really just peoples' imaginations playing tricks on them. If you really want to believe that something is there, you will see it. Otherwise, you won't.

As for me, I choose not to.

I'm very amazed how they can *BLEEP* someone in the modern world. Really stupid programs like ghostbusters, most haunted, paranormal state, etc are trying to be all that "scientific" too. They walk around a house and one of the guys has some kind of device that makes noises when it's near to electromagnetic field. The guy says with a very serious voise: "there some kind of e-magnetic field here, I just felt something cold..." ofcourse you idiot, you're standing next to the damn lamp, what did you expect?The stair voices I can't explain with any other thing than that you're imagining it.When people go down into some tunnel or something and see something suspicious, it's just because some gases that develop in a closed place and they make ppl hallusinate.The oxygen level might drop too.ArsenicRadiumThose are the most hallusinative.

I'm very amazed how they can *BLEEP* someone in the modern world.
Really stupid programs like ghostbusters, most haunted, paranormal state, etc are trying to be all that "scientific" too.

They walk around a house and one of the guys has some kind of device that makes noises when it's near to electromagnetic field. The guy says with a very serious voise: "there some kind of e-magnetic field here, I just felt something cold..." ofcourse you idiot, you're standing next to the damn lamp, what did you expect?

The stair voices I can't explain with any other thing than that you're imagining it.

When people go down into some tunnel or something and see something suspicious, it's just because some gases that develop in a closed place and they make ppl hallusinate.
The oxygen level might drop too.
Arsenic
Radium
Those are the most hallusinative.

Lol, those shows are all fake. That's pretty obvious. Assuming there *were* real ghosts they were chasing...Why is it that we don't all experience it as well?

I don't think ghosts would haunt just one or two areas. I'm pretty sure if they were "haunting" us they would be all over the place. Kind of like Casper.

And why is it that they are always in abandoned houses? It wouldn't make sense for them to sit in a house that has nobody in it. They should be where the people are.