xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gagadude

Shy Girls

Here's the deal, Theres this shy girl. Lets assume she loves me, we will also assume I love her. I'm afraid she is so shy that if i ask her out she will say no. should i be worried about this?Also. Before i ask her to bemy girlfriend i want to ask her to go to the movies or something but im afraid she will be too shy to go with such an unfamiliar person.Would this be a good move? should i tell her to bring a friend so she will have someone familiar there? or should i just outright ask her to be my girlfriend?Other ideas would be appreciated!

Just ask her out

Girl's like guys that are direct :o

--

I truly wish I could follow my own advice lol

I've been exchanging flirtatious glances at this girl lindsay for what seems like half a year now....

When will I buck up and ask her out if only we weren't two hopelessly lost shy people.

I MADE PROGRESS however, I started up a short conversation with her :D

Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

To build a stable relationship, I think it's best to be friends for awhile before dating, take her to the movies, maybe for coffee or lunch, get to know each other then you can move farther into the relationship when the time is right.

My advice is that if you like her and she likes you, just ask her out on a date. Since she is shy you will have to try a bit harder to get her to open up and feel comfortable with the situation but if you can accomplish that, you will get to see her true personality and it wont be shy. Most people who are shy just need to get to know you and feel comfortable around someone before they can be themselves. This just means they take a bit more work but ultimately it is worth it because some of my best friends have been shy people and their personalities are some of the best that i know. They cane be very funny or intelligent or crazy just like everyone else once you get to know them and they get to know you. Therefore, just go for it, try a bit harder to get to know them and you will be fine

Rather than making it a one-on-one sort of date/movie thing, try asking her to the movies with a group of your friends. The best way to do it is just get a group of friends (mutual if possible) to go to the movies, and invite her along as well. Of course, feel free to make sure that you end up sitting next to her. If you're feel like being a bit more forward, offer to buy her ticket (not before you get there though). It doesn't necessarily have to be the movies either, any sort of group get-together is good when someone is shy, it lets them feel comfortable around you without feeling pressured to be entertaining or hold a conversation etc...

Edited by Thingcubed (see edit history)

The truth about shy girls

Shy Girls

The truth about shy girls is that they like a guy very much but what they don't know is if the guy likes her back or not. Sure she looks at him every school day they have but when he turns around to see whats going on around him she turns her head very fast so he won't know. But all she wants to know is the truth of wether you like her back or not so she will know wether to leave you alone or not. So when you see her go up to her and talk to her. Get to know her better then when the time is right tell her the truth and just maybe you two may end up together at the end. Trust me I would know from alot of experience and I learned that the hard way from being rejected twice.

-reply by Krystal Evans