xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonesay

Australian Open 2008 Who is going to win? Sharapova or Ivanovic. Fedorer

I've only been able to watch the highlights on TV but I think sharapova is going to win, Shes been playing very strongly from what I've seen shes beaten most of her opponents very easily including world no 1 henin. I dont think the game will air here sadly.while I'm posting this Roger Federer (SUI)[1] v. Novak Djokovic (SRB)[3]is in progress I dunno who is leading ; ;. Both are awsome players and that other guy too who already made it to the finals jo-Wilfried Tsonga. He looks pretty good too.Well my picks are:Womens - SharapovaMens - Federer

I really hope Sharapova wins. Her lost at the 2007 U.S. Open really disappointed me. If she wins now it'll turn out great for her career. Also, I hope that Federer wins his matches as well, he's been playing poorly as of lately and his loss to Djokovic in the Masters Series screwed up his grand slam title streaks. It was not cool at all...On another note, if Henin somehow beats Sharapova in the ATP race, I won't be so mad.