xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Fable Or Oblivion?

What should I get first? Fable or Oblivion? I want to get a Role Playing Game. These two are the supossedly the best RPGS. I only want to play for the single-player aspects.

I have played neither of them, but Fable has some very mature content in it especially for the sidequests. I do not know much about either of them, but Oblivion looks kinda cool from the 360.

Depends a bit on what kind of RPG you're looking for. I enjoyed playing Fable, but Oblivion is probably a better game. I haven't played Oblivion, but I've watched people playing it and I greatly enjoyed Morrowind (a precursor to Oblivion). Oblivion is definitely more complex, but since I don't know what your prefer I couldn't give you a ruling either way. Personally, I'd probably get Oblivion for myself.

I never liked the fable game but LOVE oblivion if I were you I'd buy oblivion. I'd GiveOblivion 9.5/10Fable 3/10So thats my view but er its your choice after all :o

I havent seen much on fable but i've seen the trailer for oblivion on ps3 and it looks awsome! I dont think you can go wrong with oblivion.

Oblivion is beast! My mate got a ps3 with oblivion and assassin's creed. Oblivion is a good game - well depends on what sort of game you like. If RPG is what you want, then Oblivion is a good choice.(But you need a ps3 -which is another matter!).

Thanks
Alen
Edited by indrazam (see edit history)

There is no comparison between Fable and Oblivion - Oblivion wipes it *bottom* on Fable. :oOblivion has a massive world for you to explore, tons of dungeons and cities/villages for you to go to and thousands of monsters and unique NPCs for you to interact with. PLUS + Oblivion has many more mods than Fable does, making it the ultimate game to fit anyones needs.I've played Oblivion and it's expansion - and I still play it to this day. It never gets old and you will love the story line.Oblivion>Fable

Get Oblivion, and make sure you buy the version that comes with the Knight of the Nine, and the Shivering Isles expansions... far more fun than fable would ever be....Oblivion definately wins.....