xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nabeel

Ninjutsu (ninja) the art

Hey anyone here knows Ninjutsu???

sorry but i searched the forum, and didnt found any topic stating that!

I am a Ninja

will all i do know about ninja is what i see in movis

now if your are a Ninja then can you flay like what ninja dos in the movis :P

are you a mail of famel ??? :)

if you are a famel ninja are you intresting to have a boyfrind from egypt :D

and if you are a mail do you know a girl from your team that would be intresting in that :D :D :D

soory but it is my dream to have a ninja girl frind :)

do you have a video showing your actions

hop you ansewr soon

soory but it is my dream to have a ninja girl frind biggrin.gif

Hey now that could be fun. But if you have a girlfriend not in your country then why do you want a ninja girlfriend? You may as well tell them to pretend to act like a ninja.
What makes you a ninja? Knowing Ninjutsu? I obviously I don't know anything about it, but I have heard that word on tv and movies before.
Edited by Carson (see edit history)

Ninjas are the coolest thing in the world. Growing up I always pretended to be one lol. Its so much fun climbing stuff and jumping off from high places. Yeah a ninja chick would be sexy. Also ninja movies are kick *bottom*. There is even that new show / recently called ninja warrior where people test their abilities moving through obstacles that are extremely difficult. Its very funny watching them fail. Obviously to be a ninja you need serious training like any other form of fighting. While I was doing kyokushin with my mates we were talking about ninja training and they said its crazy. There are no rules they grab balls and do eye gulges. Any means to win as ninjas are ruthless and dirty fighters. I was kinda freaked out and didnt even want to think about training to that extreme lol. There was a book I read once where they talked abit about their training. Part of it was they had to live in the forest and hunt the animals there on their own. They would have to run insanely long distances in a short amount of time. The teacher training them would tell them when they hunt they must be silent as possible. Of course being new to it they would make alot of noise while moving in the woods and the master would punish them with more work. He said something along these lines.. "You will starve to death scaring away the animals your suppose to be hunting making that much noise if the enemy dont find and kill you first". yeah that was a good book I cant remember the title of it though ; ;. I should go back and find it again in the library.

Ninjas are the coolest thing in the world. Growing up I always pretended to be one lol. Its so much fun climbing stuff and jumping off from high places. Yeah a ninja chick would be sexy. Also ninja movies are kick *bottom*. There is even that new show / recently called ninja warrior where people test their abilities moving through obstacles that are extremely difficult. Its very funny watching them fail. Obviously to be a ninja you need serious training like any other form of fighting.
While I was doing kyokushin with my mates we were talking about ninja training and they said its crazy. There are no rules they grab balls and do eye gulges. Any means to win as ninjas are ruthless and dirty fighters. I was kinda freaked out and didnt even want to think about training to that extreme lol. There was a book I read once where they talked abit about their training. Part of it was they had to live in the forest and hunt the animals there on their own. They would have to run insanely long distances in a short amount of time. The teacher training them would tell them when they hunt they must be silent as possible. Of course being new to it they would make alot of noise while moving in the woods and the master would punish them with more work. He said something along these lines.. "You will starve to death scaring away the animals your suppose to be hunting making that much noise if the enemy dont find and kill you first".

yeah that was a good book I cant remember the title of it though ; ;. I should go back and find it again in the library.

Female Ninja are Kunoichi. Ninjas aren't just in manga/anime they follow a no-rules anything goes type of battling environment.

Theirs are not a movie to take seriously, not even as seriously as you'd take one of those Ho/Tang spliced-together Hong Kong "ninja" flicks.

Ah, who can forget Ninja Gaiden? This was not only one of the first games that had a plot that evolved from the beginning of the game, it also had cinematic action flicks!

I would definately like to be a ninja someday. :o

Hey how come you havent replied yet with answers to your

I am a Ninja

?We all want to see videos to prove it!
nabeel you havent given us any clues on your profile to what age you are.
Surely to be a fully trained ninja you would need years of practice.
I was looking at ways to practice like a ninja and read up it's history and ways of life etc.
As I did this, i stumbled across so many scam websites trying to get you to pay to find out more or asign up but these sites looked really dodge so I never. And there were spelling mistakes over some sites too!
I learnt that ninja's use meditiation as a weapon, by doing this for hours on end sometimes whole days, they learn how to control there breathing, calmness, stealth ability and body temperature. It gives them super human qualities. There motto's and slogans they use are meaningful to the ninja. They use these as a type of weapon.
I checked the rakes of ninja clips i found online and these ones where my fav.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
This one is an urban ninja, like the people who jump over buildings but this guy moves like a ninja, and he is in a training school doing unreal moves. He is also in a shopping mall and walks up walls like in the matrix! Awesome stuff.

The second one is a funny video and you just have to check it out. I was in stitches, these guys are funny.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyone just wanted to share what I have found.

I mean anyone understand wat in the the blue hell is this?!! http://www.entertheninja.com/ninja_fun/trainingvideos.php

nice videos I've seen the first one before. Hes pretty good but I'm not sure hes a real ninja i mean real ninjas I would imagine doing all that while holding a weapon in one hand lol. They would be training with weapons all day and live out in the jungle somewhere. They wouldnt share their training on video. The second video was too funny thanks for sharing.

Hey anyone here knows Ninjutsu???
sorry but i searched the forum, and didnt found any topic stating that!

I am a Ninja

I also practice ninjitsu. me and my cousin do many exercises and training. We also do freerunning/parkour and some gymnastics. check out this vid. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hey now that could be fun. But if you have a girlfriend not in your country then why do you want a ninja girlfriend? You may as well tell them to pretend to act like a ninja.
What makes you a ninja? Knowing Ninjutsu? I obviously I don't know anything about it, but I have heard that word on tv and movies before.

In my opinion, a ninja is anyone who practices the art of ninjutsu. I have taken regular martial arts classes but actual ninjutsu dojos are hard to find. I have used what I already learned in combination with credited Ninjutsu books, and have created my own sneaking, sparring, and obstacle course exercises. A ninja must be swift, agile, untraceable, and able to adapt to harsh conditions and erratic situations. For example: a car pulls up and the lights will give away your postion, you have to clickly hide behind a tree. Now say you are in the open, you would quickly drop to the ground and lay flat to avoid detection. You also must now the physics of light and the eye. Peoples eyes arent perfect so if you know how to trick someone, they wont be able to see you. There are alot of tips and tricks I can give. If you want info, just email me at devin_love3@yahoo.com.

Ninjas are the coolest thing in the world. Growing up I always pretended to be one lol. Its so much fun climbing stuff and jumping off from high places. Yeah a ninja chick would be sexy. Also ninja movies are kick *bottom*. There is even that new show / recently called ninja warrior where people test their abilities moving through obstacles that are extremely difficult. Its very funny watching them fail. Obviously to be a ninja you need serious training like any other form of fighting.
While I was doing kyokushin with my mates we were talking about ninja training and they said its crazy. There are no rules they grab balls and do eye gulges. Any means to win as ninjas are ruthless and dirty fighters. I was kinda freaked out and didnt even want to think about training to that extreme lol. There was a book I read once where they talked abit about their training. Part of it was they had to live in the forest and hunt the animals there on their own. They would have to run insanely long distances in a short amount of time. The teacher training them would tell them when they hunt they must be silent as possible. Of course being new to it they would make alot of noise while moving in the woods and the master would punish them with more work. He said something along these lines.. "You will starve to death scaring away the animals your suppose to be hunting making that much noise if the enemy dont find and kill you first".

yeah that was a good book I cant remember the title of it though ; ;. I should go back and find it again in the library.

Yea lol. Ninja training iz pretty extreme. And they do fight dirty. They finish off theyre opponents as quick as possible by either breaking a bone, pinching a nerve or pressure point, or throwing some sand in your eye and escaping. Ninjas are ruthless.

Ninjas....It just reminds me of when I was little. My friend and I would always pretend to be ninjas and fight. One time, I jumped off a couch and fractured my toe. Another time, my friend kicked me into a chair and the chair broke. Is there really an art that is associated with ninjas? Are you like good at martial arts and just apply that to cool moves?