xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
t3jem

Google Web Accelerator A review of a mainly unkown service from Google

Actually, I didn't know about Google Accelerator. It seems interesting, as you said for slow connections. But if they are some problems about pages like Xisto, I think that I prefer being slow and seeing the right page. anyway, thanks for the review <_< .

i've never heard of that in my life! it sounds really interesting though. thanks for telling us about it! i've learnt something knew about google today! :lol:

Yup, it's unknown alright. I just found out that it existed because you posted it xDI( will try the Google Accelerator to see if it actually helps load the page faster, but I find it unnessecary because my internet already has a fast and dependable connection. Also, the program will probably take up a lot of space on my system and cause my CPU to run a little slower than usual while on the internet. In return, it's basically the same speed. The program loads pages faster, but takes enough room to actually cancel out the CPU's time for loading pages.

hmm...I couldve really used this information 5 years ago but I finally just shelled out the dough and got a faster internet connection, guess that solved my problem. Although if ya'll are looking for a boost in speed try google's chrome web browser it is streamline for a browser and has a much better Javascript engine atm than FF3, it is still in beta though so it might crash from time to time.