xisto Community
Andrew107

Why Were We Born?

What do you think?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why are we Born in this Earth? Why are we created in this earth? Why are we different from other animals/creatures? Why are we marrying and have children?I think there is an answer for all these questions. If you have brain with 6 senses and time to think, answer these questions..

Because we can. I think that's probably the simplest answer to all of those questions. While "why?" has always been an important question for humanity, it's not one that is easy to answer. Much of what we do is for the simple reason that we want to. While I am personally agnostic, many religions offer reasons for why we're here (well not always, often it's more of a how). I think that free will is the main reason, we're here because we want to be, and we do what we do because we want to. Not always on an individual level, but as a society. We are different from animals because we choose to be different from them.

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I believe that people are born to enrich the lives of others. Others are other people and animals. I am agnostic like the guy above me. I always try to do good things for everyone and not be mean. I also try to stop other people being nasty to others.

Why were we born?

From what I can see, to wreck everything. Destory the place we have come from. There is no divine meaning, only destruction. According to the typical human.

Hmmn... tough question. Lessee... my parents had sex on their wedding day and one of my dad's sperm met up with my mom's ripe ovum. The sperm fertilized the ovum, which led to it changing into a blastocyst, a foetus and, eventually, an infant nourished by its mom via an umbilical cord. On the summer solstice, a series of uteral contractions expelled the infant out into the world. That is why I was born.Really, people, cause and effect. Why answer a why-type of question with "Because we are meant to <insert verb here>" If someone asks for the cause of an event, do you give the effects of that event?I think the question you were looking for is, "What is your/our purpose in life?"I've recently watched Avenue Q and in its finale, a song called "For Now", it basically communicates that it doesn't really matter if you know your purpose in life or not. After all, nothing is permanent. A dream of the past may change in the future. I mean, look, can you really plot out your course in life? What if something unexpected happens? Is it so essential to your well-being to seek the future instead of living for the next few moments?No, really, I was born because my parents had sex and my mom was very careful with her pregnancy. That's all there is to my birth :)

Hmmn... tough question. Lessee... my parents had sex on their wedding day and one of my dad's sperm met up with my mom's ripe ovum. The sperm fertilized the ovum, which led to it changing into a blastocyst, a foetus and, eventually, an infant nourished by its mom via an umbilical cord. On the summer solstice, a series of uteral contractions expelled the infant out into the world. That is why I was born.
Really, people, cause and effect. Why answer a why-type of question with "Because we are meant to <insert verb here>" If someone asks for the cause of an event, do you give the effects of that event?

I think the question you were looking for is, "What is your/our purpose in life?"

I've recently watched Avenue Q and in its finale, a song called "For Now", it basically communicates that it doesn't really matter if you know your purpose in life or not. After all, nothing is permanent. A dream of the past may change in the future. I mean, look, can you really plot out your course in life? What if something unexpected happens? Is it so essential to your well-being to seek the future instead of living for the next few moments?

No, really, I was born because my parents had sex and my mom was very careful with her pregnancy. That's all there is to my birth happy.gif

The best answer .. Perfectly answered salamangkero.. I would agree too that the reason that we are born is merely because it has happened.

What happens after we are born is questionable.. Then factors like destiny,duty and faith come in,

Why are we different from other animals/creatures?

Different species were created to prevent all of the food resources from being eaten therefore avoiding animals from becoming either cannibals or starving to death ending up destroying the earth's population.

Why are we marrying and have children?

Again, there is a very simple answer to this, It is to make sure that there is an ongoing chain descendants. We would not want species to be sterile now wouldn't we :)

I don't think I can write more because every one else has already nourished this topic enough :)

Why are we Born in this Earth? Why are we created in this earth? Why are we different from other animals/creatures? Why are we marrying and have children?I think there is an answer for all these questions. If you have brain with 6 senses and time to think, answer these questions..

Why Not???!!!

I don't believe in anything else but the thought of life finding a way. :)

Hmmn... tough question. Lessee... my parents had sex on their wedding day and one of my dad's sperm met up with my mom's ripe ovum. The sperm fertilized the ovum, which led to it changing into a blastocyst, a foetus and, eventually, an infant nourished by its mom via an umbilical cord. On the summer solstice, a series of uteral contractions expelled the infant out into the world. That is why I was born.

The only problem, however, comes when we try to figure out who were the first two humans or at least our origin. For if the process of birth deals with two humans of the opposite gender having sexual intercourse, then if we were to follow the genealogy, we would be left with two. But to explain how they got here goes beyond the question, "Why were we born?" However, the topic starter has asked a question that goes beyond that question by asking, "Why were we created?"

[1]Why are we Born in this Earth? [2]Why are we created in this earth? [3]Why are we different from other animals/creatures? [4]Why are we marrying and have children?

1 and 4 are because of a direct mutual consent between two beings that are opposite in gender except when the sperm came from a sperm bank, then it becomes indirect.

2 causes us to go back to our origins and further. 3 causes us to consider if we are really different, and if so, why?

The thing about 2 is that i have my own beliefs, and may be better left for another topic.

And the thing about 3 is that we are fully capable of acting like the animals, that is, "uncivilized." And we are also capable of acting not like the animals, that is, "civilized." This is what makes us different—this is the why.

Different species were created to prevent all of the food resources from being eaten therefore avoiding animals from becoming either cannibals or starving to death ending up destroying the earth's population.

That answer may suffice if the topic-starter asked, "Why were different species created?" rather than "Why are we different...?" If humans were the only ones in existence from other animals, then we'd all be herbivores. There would be no need to eat each other if there are (other) food sources that are fully capable of providing us with the needed nutrients for survival.

Offcourse there is no doubt that we are on this earth for a specific purpose.If we look around our day to day lives, we come to know that there is not a single thing which is useless or which is without any purpose.Then it will be illogical to say that we are here without any purpose.The thing is we are here with a purpose, that is to identify our Lord and Follow his commands.That is why He has given us the brain.The purpose is to submit our will to the one and only almighty.We are different from animals because they have been created to serve us and we have been created to serve almighty.Hence we marry as we have brain as well as a set of rules from Him alone.Hope that answers

Why are we here? The answer is of course simple.... As are all the answers to the most complicated and philosophically deep questions. Why should there be a why? There is no reason for our existance. Think about it, don't expect to be able to comprehend this entirely as it is impossible with our infinitley limited brains. But try and imagine infinity. A big vaccum of space that stretches on forever. It will never ever ever end. You could shoot off 265 times the speed of light in a direction and keep going the same way for trillions of years and never reach an end. Because there isn't one. Now think about matter. There is almost definatley more than one "universe" I personally believe that there are an infinite number of universes. (Not too sure on the plural of that word though) In this infinite number of universes there is a finite amount of galaxies and therefore a finite amount of planets yes. But infinity times )( is still infinite. There is an infinite number of planets. Therefore the chances of something happening like this are almost 100%. Think about it. A quadrillion number of monkeys at a quadrillion computers for a quadrillion years. Trillions of them are going to produce a coherent word, billions maybe a sentence, millions maybe a short paragraph. Maybe 10 or 20 are going to make a full novel, with twists character development and other such things that happen completely by chance. Maybe the monkey may make a few typing errors but the world that we live in isn't perfect either, that just feeds into my analogy. The monkey did not have a reason for typing that novel. He just did it by accident *of course when I use this analogy of monkeys at computers I am taking into fact that none of them die or take a break or the computers cease function. It's just to personify the idea of randomness coming together to find something coherent. In this infinite cosmos say there are a few sub atomic particles that just happen to attract another one. The particle was never created. Why should it have been created? Because everything that a human can imagine has to have a maker. Surely that's just logic, you might say. Nay nay, as I stated before we have a very finite brain capacity. Infact an infinitley finite brain capacity as it were. We will never understand things like eternity or life after death. *Until of course we die* But say these sub atomic particles in this infinite mass of emptiness. These particles come together via gravity and become helium. They all mass together over a very, very long time and we get a much larger thing. This process has no time limit for it to be created. It has all eternity to make something. And it finally does, a small rock that inhabits some tiny microorganisms. This is also simultaeneously happening trillions of times over elsewhere in the infinite cosmos. Eventually the tiny microorganisms decide they like where they are and evolve and adapt. As the climate and enviroment changes into the certain areas where they are on this rock they become different from each other. They begin to have to eat each other to survive. Large rocks are just wandering around through space and ono the off chance just happen to collide with the earth. These creatures that have adapted to this enviroment are fleeting. They leave way for a new dominant species. We develop from doing miscellaneous tasks and become a small tribe of animals. We then breed and think more about things. Just out of sheer luck having the adding help of an apposable thumb we take over. You were then born from two of these animals. They are no different from any of the other microorganisms on the other trillions of planets that have life on them but your just lucky you got the good planet. Theres no reason your here. Your just another microoganism that got lucky.tl;dr theres no point in life

I think these questions are thrown at educators by a school grader being assigned by a kindergarten teacher.

Alright, let me try to turn back the hands of time of my aging head... Why are we born in this earth? Because it would be impossible for us to live in the other planets - no food, no air. Why are we created in this earth? Because this is where God made all the provisions needed by His creatures. Why are we different from other animals/creatures? Simply because God wants us (man) to dominate the earth over other creatures. Why are we marrying and have children? Because God commanded us to "go and multiply". Is there God? That will be your assignment!

Theres a book by Sylvia Browne that you need to purchase called Psychic Children- She explains everything you are asking about in it... Go on now, get to the book store and buy it. Hurry up, because it would take me too long to explain it... lol

I believe in science, life is just random. Exsistance is just random there is no real reason to it all. I find living life believing that life is just random and doesn't mean that much allows me to do what I want. I'm not pinned down believe every action i've done, will do and about to do may effect how my afterlife or current life is going to head.