xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Final Fantasy 13 More on this game

As all of you know, there hasn't been much info or updates on this game and it's counterpart, Versus 13. The information i have on the game is not much but its something. It is confirmed that the main character is Lighting, who is an agent that works in the city or nation of Cacoon. There were clips of a guy in the game who may take on a main or secondary role in the game. The battle system of the game is going to be in real-time just like ff12. But the way that the beasts will be summoned is still unknown. But the graphics are stunning and the environment is unimaginable. Playing this game will surely satisfy your rpg cravings. You can look forward to this game hitting stores and in your systems by the end of this year. :)

Yeah I'm waiting for this game to come out then I'm going to buy it. One of the only PS3 games I'm willing to play at this time. I hope all the dialog is in audio so we dont have to read ; ; does anyone know if that will happen?

I hope all the dialog is in audio so we dont have to read ; ; does anyone know if that will happen?

I feel the same way about this as well. Did all final fantasy have no voice audio (I think -- I could be wrong). If it is then final fantasy would be the best game for 2008. I'm a FF fan for long time except Final Fantasy XI: Online. Reading past news about the 2 games is the feeling to look forward to get.

Long live Final Fantasy!

here is more guys if u havent read it already. It has been about a year and a half since FF13 unveiling, and the area of the game about which is most known is the setting. The floating city of Cocoon is the center of civilization, while everything that liees outside the city ( in the region Pulse) is thought to be somehow contaminated. Cocoon and Pulse are each governed by a crystal, which seem more intelligent and active than in previous FF installments. The main charater, Lightinting, has been chosen as an agent of change by one of these powerful beings. As one would expect, other characters besides Lightining will play a major role in events. There is a mysterious bandana wearing man, as well as a bow-carrying female. I have also seen the latest incarnation of Shiva, who is portrayed as two sisters melded with machinery. How summons will be intergrated into the combat is still unknown, but it could be similar to ff12, since the development team has confirmed that ff13 will use real-time battle system.Thats it for now. Keep posted for more info in the future. :o

Hey, thanks mega-man, for the simple sypnosis! As much as I try to keep up with the FF13 info, I mostly only get to see the latest pictures, and not the actual story details and such.I personally cannot wait for this game to come out for many reasons. First, it has been a while since a FF games story really captivated me and delighted me with twists and turns and character development. I think 8 and 10 were excellent for this. I'm not done playing 12 yet, but it seems to have a slightly more generic FF story then the dreamy, fantasy like stories of the other FF I mentioned. Also, the graphics will be superb! I am going to be in awe once I see the game on tv with a PS3! I have seen what games can look like on this system, and it is just amazing. And since this is gonna be the latest version of the game, it's going to be top notch graphics as always.Another thing I look forward to is the music. The music is generally really good, most games, but the few pieces we have heard of the game so far are so pretty and emotive. Finally, I love the characters so far, and I like the concept of the game and it's spin off in the same world, but with different stories! Means that if it really is good, we can make it last longer by playing the other games like Versus!