xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bthaxor

Ipod Touch Help... ideal screen size?

hey guys,i just recently got an 8gb ipod touch and i LOOOOOOVE it!i found an excellent video and dvd to mp4 converter, however i have just one problem with it.it allows you to convert to a number of sizes, and i have figured out that i must choose between two of them. they are displayed as:-ipod touch mpeg-4 wide screen (720x406)and-ipod touch mpeg-4 extra (640x480)after doing some research, i discovered that the ipod touch's screen size is actually 640x480, however widescreen might also look better....so which one? does anyone know?

I would say keep the resolution to the same ratio. If its higher then your screen resolution your screen wont be able to display all those pixels properly anyway and would probably have to make adjustments to fit that 720x406 in to 640x480?

well, actually i think that widescreen is an inbuilt feature of the ipod touch. it doesn't fit the movie into it's resolution, but displays it widescreen. does anyone who has an ipod touch know?

I'd suggest keeping it in the right size for your iPod. I'm dead jealous that you have the touch. I have the new nano 8gb and it's awesome, but my mate has a touch and it is very cool with the touch screen, internet browser and youtube videos. Just out of interest; which software have you found for converting dvds into mp4s and where can I get it? PM me.

Syncing the ipod

Ipod Touch Help...

I've just got a lovely ipod touch 32gb and I love it. Except one thing its ssooo hard to keep my files organised. Ive finally managed to put my music on and to keep them to their own album. However for some reason some of the names of track did not copy with the track and they now read treack 1 etc. Ive managed to change the track name in the music libaray but when I press to sync the ipod the tracks do not rename. Please help, this is very frustrating.

-question by Cheryl