xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Syngenetic

Gameposts Review

You're site is pretty good I have to admit. You kept it very organized and the colors are complimentary. They aren't too dark, too bright, and work well. I also like that you have a rating system for your posts. I can see how that can be some what necessary for a game review site haha. You have a well done forum and it fits the color theme of your home page as well. You have it well organized and it seems like you really thought this site through. I noticed that you have 2 columns of links which isn't bad, but I know traditionally if people have 2 columns worth of links they tend to have a Links -> Body -> Links 2 format. If you know what I mean by that haha. But it seemed to have really worked for you. I can't give much advice and I'm sure if you advertise around you will get more traffic to your site.

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Need a quick review from you guys.
GamePosts.net is a brand new gaming blog that keeps the user updated with upcoming games, along with their ratings, systems, and tips.
You can post comments or create your own topics. So come check us out at http://gameposts.net/

I have to say it's pretty good site w/ forum, but 1 thing need to be straight. You're using a free wordpress theme, I don't see a copyright from the owner, unless you paid it. At first glance, I thought gamepost was gamespot XD. You have good stories to show to community people. Forum has good colors to see.