xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ironchicken

Epic Movie I loved it...

I'm sure at least some of you know about the pardoy movie called "Epic Movie". It was from the creators of "Date Movie" and it resembled the "Scary Movie" series.The story was mainly based on Narnia, except that it was called Gnarnia, but there were a lot of characters from other movies, like Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter, Silas (from the Da Vinci Code) and Willy Wonka (from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).So, have you guys seen this movie? And if you have, what do you think about it?Post Away

Heheh. Epic Movie. Yeah, I've seen it. Not much sense, but a whole lot of laughs. I must admit, though, it's not as hilarious as its predecessors, still, it's still a good laugh for someone with a dirty mind.Have you seen it? I especially liked the part where they have to convince Aslo to join in their campaign :) Have you heard Silas talk? "In nomini patri, et filii, et espiritu santi, magna cum laude" Well, no one can accuse him of not speaking Latin :PI don't think I'll be buying Wonka products for a while. I don't like the ending, by the way.Y'know what, if it were not that funny, I wouldn't like it. It's more like MTV meets the Scary Movie series. There's too much singing and dancing, if you ask me. I'd almost wanted to scream out, "Enough singing, get on with the jokes already!" :)

Epic Movie By now we must surrender to the evidence: the demential comic kind lives of own life and, unfortunately, with it turns out to you most insufficient. They are ended the years de "the crazier airplane of the world" or "Junior Frankenstein" in which struck and the gag they were studied a precise one second, diabolic, creative mind, hour the demential comic films go simply to "free wheel": without outlines, and this would be the minimum; without ideas; and without humour in a continuous one (and to say true alarming) the cerebral decline. Us a depressing show is found again therefore of forehead in which, with the pretest ridicoliz famous films and of happening, is ended in order ridicolize if same to the inside of one longest, interminable, parody sequence without sense. E' this the case of "Epic movie": another badly succeeded of a hundred of film and television programs, all throws in one same novellistic cauldron to you, without neither head neither tail, left to cook slow on flames of the null one. Four orphans gain a ticket prize for the chocolate factory of Willie Wonka. L?, in order to escape to the threats of the pastry cook, ends in order to shelter itself in a closet to whose inside hides the wonderful world of "Gnarnia" (with the G). Unfortunately but, the four sventurati fall in the sight of the witch White *BLEEP*... Nevertheless the curriculum of this "Epic movie" promised well: to the rudder two talents of the comic cinema like Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer that has all'.attivo films which "Spy and leaves to spy on" and Scary movie ". But unfortunately null it is successful to the two authors, manifacturing a film that seems (and probably it it is also...) not reasoned, the gag and the struck ones null minimally have not constructed and end always in one free volgarit? representing peti, doubles quantity senses squallidi and immotivate scenes splatter; and turned of haste, the direction is nearly completely absent and the only effort that ago is that one to copy registici reasons of other films. The presence of starlette the Carmen Electra does not help to increase the moral: if it thought to throw again its beautiful personage with commedia a comic one, will have to forget. "Epic movie" not ago to laugh, is this for a comic film is a beautiful limit. Perhaps I do not know where it will go to end the commedia-demential one with the time, but seen the last films of the sort we would have to begin to alarm to us, screaming to nearly the total extinction of one "cinematographic race".

I must say i have not seen epic movie and have no plans to after seeing a movie called "The comeback's" which is a similar movie which makes fun of sports films. Lol, Probably the sorriest excuse for a movie i have ever seen. me and my buddies went to the theater paid our ten bucks and then watched about ten minuets before walking out. I might be being a bit harsh but i have no plans on buying either of these movies on dvd.

i loved it. i was laughing throughout the whole movie! but the sequel disaster movie was crap. i don't know why but disaster movie just wasn't funny when epic movie was great! :lol: