xisto Community
KansukeKojima

Maze Game... (stupid, Short, Fun...)

Here is a little flash game I made... five levels..... some of them are difficult... some of them are not... enjoy....
The basic premise is you have to move your mouse through the mazes without touching the green walls... then you must click on the red button....
There are a few things I need to fix... but I'll do that later... also, I plan on adding many many more levels later, when I have more time....
Again, enjoy!

(Oh yeah, on level 5... you have to find the correct button)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

haha, I like how you happened to incorporate the glitches into the game. You may have something here if you keep working on it, but one thing I would definitly suggest is to add a loading bar to the begining so people know how fast the game is loading, especially when the file starts getting larger. There are tons of tutorials online that you could use and they are really easy to add to your project. Well, good luck with your game!

Haha... thanks...One thing that I'll need to fix for sure is on level four... where you start on the green...You have to click to get into the circle... but if you click and hold... you can just go over the white... so I may just get rid of that level, or figure out how to fix it.

Heh... I tried it out but I can't beat level 5 :)I couldn't even get to the wrong red button fast enough, let alone find the right one quick enough... I think I'll try a little bit more, but my first like 15 attempts were all fails lolAnyway, pretty cool :) games are fun!

The part I love about level five: not all of the green spinny thing actually makes you start over... so yeah.... you might survive when you touch some of it... you might not...

Pretty cool.Any chance you could supply the code for that?Perhaps it would become a challenge for others to get involved with the glitches and become an Arcade game on the Xisto Annex account?

Pretty cool.Any chance you could supply the code for that?

Perhaps it would become a challenge for others to get involved with the glitches and become an Arcade game on the Xisto
Annex account?

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure what you mean.... sorry, could you explain a little more?

GAME UPDATED!!!!Level 4: Replace with a new level. You can not see the wall you must avoid... its all guess and memory work.Level 6: Its a brand new level.Level 7: Brand new level...Well enjoy!