xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gizmo291

The Error Is Back. Not Really...

Yes thats right admins the error is back I post but my post count did not go up I think something is wrong here and I dont wanna keep posting if my number wont go up it just seems like a waste of time to me.So if an admins can kindlly help me it will be greatlly appreciated.

Like explained elsewhere whenever your posts are under 400 characters then your post count will not increase. This is to stop people spamming our forums and to also make it easier to approve hosting.So if there are anymore errors then please, tell us about it and we will fix it right away.

Is this post 400 characters? Then it must count. I have 319 posts before I wrote ths. If it rises to 320, then the post count should go up.Since this is just an experiment to prove that the script actually 'works', this cannot be considered spam.I hope so. I am the anti-spam mod... So I don't think anyone will delete this post and reduce my count back to 319. Anyway, my aim is not to just have a higher count as it does not help me in anyway... but just to prove the point that OpaQue's script 'works'.googlue

gizmo291,Have no doubts, I have done this test in a topic started by you... and I assure you that it really works. No one else needs to 'test' this out... It works either way... In making the count go up or in keeping it where it is...Great... Now it is easier to approve hosting.But there are always ways to beat a system. People will start to quote someone else's post and then comment on it. Even tho' their comment is very small, the number of charactes goes up because of the 'quote'.This will be reviewed very shortly and action taken. So avoid doing this friends... AND DO NOT COPY-PASTE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Some of my post were over 400 and they still did not count....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not possible. It works fine... please, you can be assured that nothing is wrong and everything is A ok. So please, dont worry about this and just continue to have a good time and enjoy your time at Xisto ;)

Are you guys absolutlely sure? Is there an exception like if you have quotes or if you have too many line breaks? Because I made a few posts that were very obviously well over 400 characters but I didn't get any additions to my post count. Note: These posts were with quotes and linebreaks etc. But when I posted with no quotes and no linebreaks, my post count rose. Is it supposed to be like this? Because it saddens me when I put effort into my posts and they count for nothing...=( And by the way, do signatures count?