xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icleric

THe most Scary movie -- ('0') what is the move that scared u the most

Ok, seriously, none of the movies ive seen have scared me but the scariest one ive seen is probably Gothika. But it didn scare me :(

we got a unscareable guy here :P , realy gothica didt scare u :P

Ok, seriously, none of the movies ive seen have scared me but the scariest one ive seen is probably Gothika. But it didn scare me :(

we got a unscareable guy here :P , realy gothica didt scare u :P
nope

Hmmm i've seen lots people that say this is the scariest move.So i needed to make one poll and search on internet for people which are scared.Paranormal Activity is the winner.That is film is made with 10,000$,man...I was searching for videos with this film and the video i found is this:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I used to watch scary movie alot. But now my interest has change a little bit. The most scary movie I have seen so far is Mist. The creatures shown in this movie is very scary and different from other movie. Every scene is very scary. I like the last scene when dad kill his son and other two guys with him and then tried to kill himself to save from dreadful death. but bullets had finished and after few moments he saw rescue team has reached and they have saved alot of people. But the dad who has killed his son with his hand with very sad sound made me cry...Another scary movie which I liked is I am legend.