xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
usedragon

Britney Spears And Paparazzi! LOL

LOS ANGELES - Four paparazzi have been arrested for reckless driving while chasing Britney Spears' car in the San Fernando Valley. Los Angeles police Lt. Mario Munoz said officers observed several cars following a white Mercedes-Benz around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in Mission Hills.
The cars were following Spears' car too closely and traveling at unsafe speed. They also made several unsafe lane changes, authorities said.

Munoz said officers stopped the Mercedes, interviewed Spears and released the 26-year-old pop star after verifying her driver's license.

But the four photographers in the cars chasing her were booked for investigation of reckless driving.

SOURCE: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is hilarious news happening to Brittney Spears. Paparazzi harassing her and the police taken action against them -- they get what they deserved. Other celebrities seems getting harassing by paparazzi and police cracking down. A big step for police taking action and doing something they should have done long time ago.

Well unless your unaware of what happen to Princess Diana 10 years ago it is basically the same set up. All so they can get that one shot that will be worth $100,000 or more on crazy Britney Spears, and to be honest I think she likes this attention since her singing career is pretty much over. Of course I haven't forgot the fact she has completely lost her mind either; however, I won't be surprise if something comes up this year about attempted suicide on her part because it would seem that she close to it.Either way people have stop caring about Britney related news or on the verge of not listening anymore, because really who cares and oh yeah she thinks she's British now, just sad thats all I have to say.

You know, it's kind of scary knowing that there was a movie done that featured this same thing, except it was just one papparazzi car and something bad happened. (I won't spoil it for you guys.) :)

If you guys are interested, check Papparazzi out. Despite the peer reviews, I thought it was worth a look.