xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Xidomains Rules

Xidomains has to be the best domain registar. They charge 7.99 per .com/.net/.org and 2.44 for .info. On top of that they give free privacy which can cost 7 or 8 bucks. Even though I was impatient and opened like 5 support tickets, Im defintley satisfied. I suggest everybody register with them for dead cheap prices and privacy.Ive registered two domains with them and will register more in the near future.

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Not that I am promoting Xisto - Domains because of OpaQue, but I have to agree--I really like the Domain Privacy without any added cost!I do, however, think the domain controlling panel should be intuitive. It was bit of a work to initially get started. I'm sure OpaQue is under way working on web2.0 style control panel but I hope it gets here soon. Remember that to have DNS control over your domain name either purchase the control option or send a support ticket to Xisto - Domains techs.Switching from Yahoo! domains to Xisto - Domains wasn't easy. :)

lol, not only does Xisto - Domains rules but all of xisto rules lol. Anyway, free privacy is essential, on urlfreedom, my old registar, I got flooded with spam on the email I used with hosting. They charged 4 dollars for domains, on top of the 9.99 they charge for domains, so so pretty much you could can get 2 domains with free privacy for the price of their one domain with privacy :)

Well, now I know where my domains are going to be registered. Xisto rules!!

I like Xisto but I also think byethost is worth considering. They are the fastest in the world and they don't need posting. I'm not saying I don't like posting. No! I like it here. Posting is fun. Xisto is another community that I've found very hard to part with. Byethost have great features but overally I just can't let go of my .trap17.com site even though now I can access its cpanel from my IP. I have sent support tickets but still nothing.I don't know if this has happened to anyone.

Yeah we all know that it rules :) I never, ever saw an offer for a free domain name W/ privacy included for free never in my life. I searched Google for maybe 1 whole month and didn't found anything similar to this - only some scammy looking PTC offers that I was too afraid to try out, or their EULA said that I will receive the occasional promotional mail from their sponsors.

I will try?my best to get one free domain and keep it as long as I live :)

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Hey guys. My problem has been resolved and I can now access my site. The only problem I have now is I have forgoten my cpanel password, my Xisto - Support password and the email that I used to sign up is no longer working. I know there are many guys who can help so I'm not scared. That is how much I trust Xisto!This service really rocks!

I like Xisto but I also think byethost is worth considering. They are the fastest in the world and they don't need posting. I'm not saying I don't like posting. No! I like it here. Posting is fun. Xisto is another community that I've found very hard to part with. Byethost have great features but overally I just can't let go of my .trap17.com site even though now I can access its cpanel from my IP. I have sent support tickets but still nothing.I don't know if this has happened to anyone.

IS that some kind of joke? Byethost is the WORST host you could possibly go with (Free-wise.) Talk about overselling, lack of support, and overall terrible service. Combine those 3 things and you get.....Byethost :)

Wow, each of these posts make me more eager to get a domain. It is pretty cool that Xisto created the myCENTs system for people who can't really buy domains and stuff like me. I view this like.....you post and share ideas with other people who share the same interests. Also, Xisto has an amazing community and everyone is really friendly. You can also get questions answered.

Wow, each of these posts make me more eager to get a domain. It is pretty cool that Xisto created the myCENTs system for people who can't really buy domains and stuff like me. I view this like.....you post and share ideas with other people who share the same interests. Also, Xisto has an amazing community and everyone is really friendly. You can also get questions answered.

I agree. I actually purchased this domain before MyCents was around. It's actually cheaper to purchase from Xisto - Domains then the Xisto billing system. Though, you are unable to use MyCent for Xisto - Domains you are stuck with Xisto billing prices. Though, I'm not complaining as you are getting the domains for free :P

Xidomains or Xisto - Support billing, we're charged in both sides. Both are from same company. Xisto - Domains is for those who are not related to mycents and forums. So it is quite expected that they'll be charged. Charges are very less and i think cheap in comparison to most of the other registrars.For example, godaddy charges 10$ for domains while xidomain charges 9$. And by including taxes and so this amount goes about 12$. So i'll prefer Xisto - Domains. But if you've too many domains to register and looking for discounts then godaddy is good choice. Price for domains registration drops down if you register domains in bulk. Though some domains are much cheaper to buy on Xisto - Domains than in buying in godaddy or some other registrar.

Godaddy now offers domain for like 6.99/year with a coupon, but it does not come with free Whois protection. That costs like 8 or 9 dollars extra so as you can see Xisto - Domains or Xisto - Support.com/billing is much cheaper.