xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stardan

Favorite Food?

Same as you my friend.

Pizza all the way.

It should be a religion.

http://pizza-religion.com/ :)

Looks like someone beat me to it. but i would of done a better job... as there is nothing on the page!!!

Posted Image

And I like decent (not mac d or bk or whimpy!!)

burgers now and again. :)

Posted Image

Huh there are so many delicious foods that I like...let me start with those simple. I really love pizza - it is a great, fast although a bit unhealthy dish, but it is great! Then there are spaggeti, which can be prepared with any sort of vegetables, tuna fish, meat and everything else...they are just such an universal food! And then there is fried cheese with potato..mmmm :) I also love Mexican food - those tortillas, taquitos and everything else have this special taste that only exists in mexican food. Of course there is also Chinese food, which is also great...Huh, there are just so many things I can think of that I'll stop here...I guess I like thse that I've written above the most, since they poped up in my mind as first :)

And I like decent (not mac d or bk or whimpy!!)

burgers now and again. :)

Posted Image

I saw a burger about 2 to 3 times bigger than that on TV the other day, it was amazing.

As for my favorite food, I would have to say the orange chicken from panda express. I also love the chicken teriaky from subway.

I absolutely love Japanese food. Traditional foods though, I'm not too big on chicken teriyaki or crazy sushi rolls with TONS of sauce all over them. I like simple Japanese dishes with rice and soup and seaweed. (yum) I love grilled fish too, and since I don't have one I have just been broiling my fish usually. I wish I could find a larger variety of fish at the local grocery stores :o

personally my preference is any type of bolognaise dish, spagetti bolognaise, lasagnebut i do like the quick and tasty things like pizza except i prefer to cook it myself rather then buy it from a supermarketfresh is best and more tasty yum now im getting hungry lol

my favorite food.. would have to be anything that doesnt involve sea food.. or too much animal meat (:i love mexican food.. california burritos, & carne asada fries are the best! also... chinese food yum hahahthis is making me hungry