xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ranperij

Best Recent Rpgs?

I really like playing RPG games, no matter how annoying some of them get. What I'm wondering is what recent RPG games you guys have like the most. I mean recent as in after the PS1 generation games, so no need to add Final Fantasy 7 to your lists and whatnot :) .Here's my list, in no particular order, and they're only a few of the games:1 Final Fantasy X2 Final Fantasy XII3 Xenosaga Series4 Dark Cloud Series5 Suikoden Series6 Shin Megami Tensei Series7 Kingdom Hearts Series8 dotHack Series

Well, there is the new 4th edition of Dungeons and Dragons, plus the Wildcards setting is on sale for the Mutants and Masterminds game... Role Playing Games are a genre that began as pen and paper, but now includes some excellent PC and Console games.

Just a question though... how are the Final Fantasy games RPGs? They seem quite linear to me, not many choices at all compared with something like Fable or the Star Wars titles (and why do I always end up being a dark side guy?).

You all should try a text based game :) they are simple and easy to handle. (it's the only pc game I play)
http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=149039
try that link, it's the biggest pirate based mmorpg game and it's free. Just make an account and if you don't like the game you can just leave it, they wont send request that they need you to come back etc. A simple and fun game, contact me, punx08, in the game if you want some help.

I think Assassins creed is the best RPG till date.. Haven't seen better graphics and better controls .. I've played lot of games but this one was the best .. probably the best optimized graphics .. It automatically detects your gfxCard and optimizes it.. Its also making use of the physics engine that comes built in on the new Geforce 8 and 9 series graphics card.. I think the next in the series would be even better ..