xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xavierkym

A Start Of Something New Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm just new in this site and of course this is my first post.. Well, I'm actually form a different free web hosting site and so far they have been doing everything at their best..But now, their servers and php have problems :) So now I want to try Xisto's hosting.. And I hope it would be the best free hosting..

Hello xavierkym Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you?

You have come to the right place. The hosting here is very reliable and their packages include lots of wonderful things. The people here on the forum are friendly and helpful. If you have a question, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for hosting. Quality postings will get your hosting for you in no time flat.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards, and Good Luck on getting Hosted! :)

Hey xavierkym. Welcome to Xisto.I hope that you will make a valuable contribution to the forum and that we get to know each other better during your time here. Hope you find this better than your previous host.