xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
macawmoney

Macawmoney.info my new gpt site

hi everyone! macawmoney has been up and running now for about 2-3 months now and is doing well! i have made a bunch of payouts which you can see in the list on my site. or i would be more than happy to show you the transactions minus the persons full name of course

im going to have some contests kicking in soon, i just added a referel contest, points system, and an offers contest to my system. i need some ideas.

i made my site a little different since i am new to owning a site, i put my affills initals in the first part of my offers so i know to find them quicker, i work for hsn and im vey busy and i needed it as easy as possible.

i have a lot of zips and emails that are clearing right now. members have made from $50- down to the min payout. its still new with about 82 members, but not bad for a start.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i am getting the referal contest going tonight so come on by.

[url=http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

send me an email with some ideas for points! and contests!

macawmoney@gmail.com

Edited by macawmoney (see edit history)

If you work more on your layout and your logo for example it looks less like a scam, not that I say this websites is a scam!! It just looks like it on the moment, keep up the good work!!Greetzz

macawmoney asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address, paypal account and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we may request credit card or other payment information, which we maintain in encrypted form on our server.

seems like a scam to me. i mean u need the paypal password... hmmmmm :)

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs Quote tags.

He really asks for that? Well then you're probably right, there can't be any good reason why you should be giving you Paypal password...If you are right I recommend to everyone not to do that, if you do, don't be suprised if the next day your complete amount of money onyou account is gone, well.... At least you know where it went XDGreetzz

i dont ask for credit card information. i very rarely put up credit card offers since i have been screwed in the past on doing them myself. i also dont ask for a paypal password so im not sure where you are getting that information at either. i do ask for name address paypal email address so i can paypal you the payment. sorry but you got your wires very crossed there. i have redesigned my website since i have received afilliate checks ater i paid people i was able to redo the design. not sure how macawmoney sounds like a scam, its named for my exotic macaw parrots. just like people have named sites after their cats and dogs.

if you want payment proof i would be more then happy to show you. or you can also come to my site at macawmoney.info and see the list of payees. im at 160 members or so now, so its starting to do well.

i would really love to know where someone got that i ask for a cc and a paypal password, nowhere on my site does it state that. hmmmm... now your macawmoney account itself will have a password. thats how log in so no one else can.
if anyone has any questions feel free to email me at macawmoney@gmail.com

nikki

He really asks for that? Well then you're probably right, there can't be any good reason why you should be giving you Paypal password...If you are right I recommend to everyone not to do that, if you do, don't be suprised if the next day your complete amount of money on
you account is gone, well.... At least you know where it went XD

Greetzz

Edited by macawmoney (see edit history)

Your site looks promising. Though as Sandokan said, your site does look more like a scam. Your business propositions are very well thought out BUT your site layout will need more effort for consumers to trust it. Look at CashCrates.com - see how they've laid everything out? Very pleasant for the eyes and easy to read.I hope your business goes well! If I get tired of the GTP I'm with right now I'll be sure to test out your site :o