xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobra500

Google Apps google apps

I personally use Gmail Apps + IMAP to use outlook 2007. it works for me. I get a free proffessional email without the horrid text based look of gmail. There are better programs but i can't be bothered with them and outlook gets the job done.

For me GMAIL's text interface just rocks! I too use Google Apps.

Thats what i love as well... Its so unique. I use google apps for one of my websites and they are great. Only if google would let me integrate apps into my own website! (but i guess thats too much to ask for :o )

Thanks
Alen

if you guys plz tell me how to apply google apps?and when i apply it,i should use english interface and choose "schools or organizations",but i can not choose"business",so that i could passed the registration,got a free account.but i don't know the reason.there then i couldn't chooose some specie country,coz it told me "we are not support this country to use this service".and i don't know the risk if i choose a folk country and write an organization without in the world.

what is google apps? can someone tell me lol

Google Apps is a service from Google to let you use your domain names with many Google products like gmail, Google Docs,Google talk etc... For example you can use your own domain name to provide gmail service to your site members.

This may look like membername@yoursite.com. Goolge apps users can login into their mail at google apps page and can

use it like normal gmail account. They can chat, send mails etc...but the domain is yours.

Standard edtion of Google apps is free. You'll get 100 gmail accounts with standard editon. Same storage like normal gmail accounts with text ads. Goto google apps page to register or for more details.