xisto Community
rosaario008

Free Sms Is Just A Click Away.. Free SMS is just a click away..

Now if only they had that for the US, or better yet world wide! but then again if it was world wide phone companies would lose business and money because of this free sms :) oh well :) nice find though!

Looking for free website to send SMS anywhere in the UK...Sending an SMS message is just easy as you send message from

your mobile.

http://www.freebiesms.co.uk/

It allows you to send text messages to any UK mobile network for free.

i thout that you have get some thing i have been looking for

but you didnot

it is just anther web site with limted to uk members

only uk members can use it

in egypt for example i can send sms but i have to us the internet for 3 h etch day

and that must be at dil up internet

and that casut about 3 LE

and you get 3 sms that casut about 1.5 LE

so you bay 3 LE to get 1.5 LE

and thay call that free

dam i

t

Now if only they had that for the US, or better yet world wide! but then again if it was world wide phone companies would lose business and money because of this free sms :) oh well :) nice find though!

I don't think so. You have to be on a computer to use this right? If everyone used things like this and not mobile phones, well, we would just use our email accounts. I don't live in the UK so this is pretty much useless to me too. Although I don't trust anything that tells me to enter my mobile phone number.

nice 1.ive been using cbfsms.com for a while free but it does crash alot as te servers a busy, then you have to wait the exact amount of minutes.and then it restarts to like 10mins.VERY ANNOYING!! :)

UPDATEi still prefer cbfsms.comcause it doesnt charge 5 quid for the person your texting to read the msg!!!!!RIP OFF :)

I am in Turkey but my girlfriend is in London right now.
I tried the service, I hope this works out.

That would be great if it did! :o

Thanx.

nice and thanks for sharing.
but honestly i am sorry that is ofr UK only.
After i granted to make account for site with this website, i wanna make a site for free sms that can send sms all over hte world/
so pray for it and i can make it soon..
:D

There are many similar services around the world..even in such a small country as Slovenia we have a few companies that provide free sms messages. Of course NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE and we should all be more than aware of that...So what is the trick? It is simple...when you send you message, you only get to write let's say 70 characters instead of how much is one sms, 160? All other place is used for advertising - advertisers pay the company for their sms-costs and they benefit from more people seeing their ads...This is the whole story behind this!I do remember one site that actually did let you send stuff for free and with all 160 characters, but it was shut down very soon, so I am sure it was something illegal...As I've said before, nothing in this world is free...If you don't give money, you give your time, your attention...think about it! :o

There are many similar services around the world..even in such a small country as Slovenia we have a few companies that provide free sms messages. Of course NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE and we should all be more than aware of that...So what is the trick?
It is simple...when you send you message, you only get to write let's say 70 characters instead of how much is one sms, 160? All other place is used for advertising - advertisers pay the company for their sms-costs and they benefit from more people seeing their ads...This is the whole story behind this!

I do remember one site that actually did let you send stuff for free and with all 160 characters, but it was shut down very soon, so I am sure it was something illegal...

As I've said before, nothing in this world is free...If you don't give money, you give your time, your attention...think about it! :o

wow, nice opinion, nothing is free, your time, your attention., is some kind of money too.
hmm, so even nothing is free, i think the word free must be changed to 'cheap' isnt it?

The bad thing about such things as free sms online, is that some people abuse it. I once read in the local paper about a woman that got terrorized. He sent her hundreds of sms's, every single week. And what did he use to do this? Free online sms. Sure it is great sometimes when I haven't got more money on my phone, but some online sites that offers this should create a better system so it is hard for people to abuse it.