xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
strange-garden

Final Fantasy Iii On Nintendo Ds Review

I was really impressed with the graphics for the introduction, but honestly...It's too hard. I tried getting through the first part twice and died. Because the games are shorter, they make them harder. Same with Sim City and spryo.I still haven't found a game better than Pokemon diamond.

i heard from my boyfriend that this game is really hard because of leveling and it was intentionally supposed to be like the FFIII from back in the day. he told me that you had to level a whole lot before you could actually beat bosses and what not and you spent alot of time leveling. but other then that he said it was fun haha (of course he did hes a gamer).

i heard from my boyfriend that this game is really hard because of leveling and it was intentionally supposed to be like the FFIII from back in the day. he told me that you had to level a whole lot before you could actually beat bosses and what not and you spent alot of time leveling. but other then that he said it was fun haha (of course he did hes a gamer).

Yea, thats pretty much it.....its not that its hard, its just that you have to level alot, whenever you can...otherwise its way to hard to beat a boss, monsters, ETC...