xisto Community
vkivi

Get Paid Every Time Your Website Is Seen! Webmasters Opportunity Pay-Per-Play

What is Pay-Per-Play Media?

NetAudioAds Pay-Per-Play (PPP) is an online media channel that plays 5 second audio advertisements on websites that place the PPP code on their web pages.

Audio ads are only heard on web pages where the website owner has placed PPP code.

PPP audio ads will be contextually related to the text content (readable content) of any web page where the PPP code is placed.

The audio ad is only 5 seconds in length and a website visitor will only hear one 5 second advertisement per visit to any specific web page where the PPP code has been inserted.

The visitor will only hear one audio ad for every 3 minutes they visit if they have already heard an audio ad on another page of the same website.

Pay-Per-Play is now in huge demand by major branding advertisers all over the world. As of 12/29/2007 the Pay-Per-Play network has grown to over 6 million websites.

PPP is a rare opportunity to lock in major residual flows of income for the web's newest and fastest growing advertising vehicle ... Pay-Per-Play.

How Much Can I Earn?

The amount you will earn will depend on whatever the current rate for advertisers is. This amount will change and vary depending on where ads are played and how large the PPP network is at any given moment.

The larger our network the more money we all earn.

We predict that revenue per play will come in at $.01 (one cent USD) to $.03 (three cents USD) per audio ad played on average.

Because you are paid on 100% of your traffic that is exposed to PPP audio ads your ECPM (effective earning per 1000 visitors) could be between $2.50 and $7.50 (and higer) on each page where you place the PPP code.

Weekly payments will begin after February 1st, 2008. Webmasters, hurry!!!

http://ww38.sellingppp.com/

I am too not an US resident,I am not sure that it will work for me or notBut this type of advertisement seems really great...and Its worth trying it out as you can never earn more with adsense...its really hard and the visitors don't <- snipped -> too.But getting paid everytime a sound is played on my webpage seems really great and helping too.

They've done it all now, there is no other means of advertising they can do for the internet...I stand corrected, they've done it. Audio commericals on websites, this is funny. They've really now done it all.

i'm not use and i never tray any thing that say us only

like the us won the internet

no never only stupid compnis think so

the us is not the only plase that have internet

if you planing to do somthing you must know that

when you uplad it to the web

you expos it to the whol world

so you must accept the users from all over the world

becuase thier is somthing caled money transfer

and banks

if you wish to send me money its not that hard

you can even attch thim to your email :)

or mabe send me an egold money

so dont act like you dont have the internet yet

and say this only for ....

and this is for ....

and all other cuontrey

just go home

no

never

age range

Get Paid Every Time Your Website Is Seen!

How old do you have to be if you want to start youre own website. Because I am young and I want to be entrepreneur and I want to get paid so why I can save up for my career and college

-reply by akiah washington

age range

Get Paid Every Time Your Website Is Seen!

How old do you have to be if you want to start youre own website. Because I am young and I want to be entrepreneur and I want to get paid so why I can save up for my career and college

-reply by akiah washington

I'm pretty sure it's a requirment to be 18 =(

But I am only 13 and I am having my dad sign up for it, we will split the profits =)

Any age could make a website, it just depends on how much effort you put into it!

This sounds pretty nice seeing as it will not be as annoying as ads that disrupt the web page and ruin the layout. It would only get in the way if you have music but I usually do not. Hopefully the ad does not slow down the site at all. I might try it, seems like an easy way to slowly earn money. If you just leave it and not check it for a while and have somewhat of a popular site then you could make quite a bit of money especially seeing as people do not have to actually click on anything for you to make the money.

This does not seem too good of a service, I would be mildly annoyed to visit a website, and suddenly, out of the blue. some random disembodied voice starts telling me to buy a product. In fact, I would be rather freaked out, depending on the voice.I guess that 1 cent per play is decent. Has anyone gotten paid yet?