xisto Community
zaery

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

I think it's a great game!There's no dull moment when u playing this. The graphics, storyline, characters n how you choose ur options are carefully created. Yes, I even think this game over exceed Tomb Raider. Yeah, yeah, Dreamfall doesn't have the heart pounding when shooting the bad guy but the unique about this game is, it's like you reading a storybook. Truly uncliche.I can't wait for the sequel. So, does anyone else have the same feeling?

It seems that isn't going to be a third game anywhere near in the future unfortunately. The story in the game is amazing and truly epic, and I would have to agree with you there. The ending was so frustrating just wanting to leave you with more. Now I must cry in a corner.

This is the same Longest Journey that was released about 9 or 10 years ago, right? If so, I must express my heartfelt, enthusiastic agreement.Over the years, and all the games I've played, this has remained one of my all time favorites. I found a glitch the first time I played it... at the train station. You can do the puzzles in a particular order that makes it so you can't pick up the item on the tracks. (I think it was something which later affected the electical box, but it's been so long...)There was another story-game that I loved, and played around the same time, too... what was it? Oh yes, Syberia! Another all-time favorite. If you've never heard of it, try to find it and check it out. If you truly love stories and puzzles, especially when combined to create an epic environment, then you will adore this game, as well. The development of the main character is absolutely amazing... turning her from a straightlaced lawyer-esque personality into a passionate, curious, child-like personality who... *end spoiler, wicked grin*

I have played DreamFall The longest Journey and I LOVED it. The characters are awesome. The story line was awesome. I really hope it's next game comes out soon. I wonder what happens to Zoe.....It has won a lot of awards for its story line as well as for the character animations and there voices.