xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

We Had A Gun Scare At School Today.

I agree with what sonesay said about every school should have at least one campus security guard at all times including elementary and middle schools. Not like some cheesy volunteer security guard, but a legit security guard in case of emergencies like this. I think metal detectors are pretty extreme but a campus security isn't that extreme. And the whole deal about kids bringing fake weapons to school, that is so stupid of them. They need to be informed of the danger and money it causes the entire school which in turn affects the whole district and stretches out to students' families.

I remember back in the day we had the whole lot, bomb scares, weaponry scares, break-in enter scares... The bomb and weaponry scares were fake but i do remember them. Nowadays i hear that most schools have introduced a lock down mode. Where all students get in a classroom roll the blinds down and stick to under the windows or something.