xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MNGUY1970

My Free Money Making Website $

I just updated my website ! I added a few more programs that I am working with as well as adding a proof of payment section !!

I am one of the biggest resources out there on the different ways to make money online with little or no money to invest !! The majority of sites listed on my wesite are 100% free to join and some even pay YOU to join !!

I average around an extra 2800.00 + a month in my spare time !! You can too!! Remember all free to join!! Please visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You must really have some great referrals on those programs or the non PTC ones should work great for you or you can never make so much money in one month :P You website looks great BTW :) Just a shame that the "free webhosting" bar is at the top :)

Let?s say the money is still in the list if you really want to go big.If you want to earn on one time traffic, good luck!Essentially, most money generating websites have everything in place: social bookmarking, adsense (or similar), a signup form and of course affiliate links.But what many people forget about is valueable content. Sites knocked together with Adsense ads only are maybe good for a moment, but will not last. Google`s alghorythm has bad penalties for doing so.Draw visitors with something the really want to learn more about and the money comes by itself (once your site is technically prepared, of course).Cheers, Mike

Well, I visited your site. My comment? What a rip-off. You're only trying to sell products to earn yourself money. Basically you're trying to suck up those newbies to money-making on the net and make even more profit by telling others that your method works.I seriously laughed at the site. Most of the stuff there require you to have loads of referrals or needs you to pay for it. What gives? It doesn't make sense. If you ask me, the earning figure is way overrated and is just a cheap marketing gimmick to draw people to his site.

I know someone who made $20,000 last year from his online advertising company. And the ads were provided by another company to him, so they probably made truckloads. I am with the same company, and am trying to make just 500$ a month, that would be absolutely amazing for me.

i visited your website and found that most of the ptc sites are those where i have already registered....But there arent much sections...why dont u add more such as Paid to post on forums?