xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tunay

New Search Engine! Similar To Google!~ wow

So I found a New Search Engine!

Its called GoodSearch!

What does Good Search Do?
It is a search engine that Donates Money to a charity or Foundation of your choice every time you search something!

GoodSearch

Try it out! Help out the needy! or even help out a local high school! or A Charity of your choice!

So far i've Donated about $123.45 to a charity going to darfur just by using good search!

lol.
I would rather the money in my pocket. Wow...I really am a horrible person =(

lol you are not ^^ i guess you could make a *strange-garden* pocket charity lmao! <3

I think it is a good idea. My pooogle search engine donates money to PETA.org to support all their work they do for animals, they are the most amazing company in the world!!!

If google had done this type of thing just imagine how many mouths we could feed, how many animals we could save, and how much money we could donate to cancer research! All doing so with a search at a time! So many people use Google as a search engine and google is powerful! just imagine if google implemented a charity system into their search people would be donating and doing their good deed of the day just by searching something on the web!

If google had done this type of thing just imagine how many mouths we could feed, how many animals we could save, and how much money we could donate to cancer research!

If google tried to make their search engine a charity, they would probably have to give trillions of dollars to charities every month. They're not that rich...