xisto Community
demonlord

Error While Activating Account

Hello,

I was signing up for an account, and it sent me an email with a link to follow to activate my account and when i cliked on the link i got the following:

404 :: Neave Not Found

Whatever you were looking for, it ain't here.

Sorry about that.

Was there another link in that e-mail? One that said- Above Link Doesn't work? Try this link.

If the email has that, try that, and post back if you still can't find an awnser.

Okay then. If you want a pretty fast reply, I would try e-mailing Imagefilez ASAP and see what they say to do. How long ago did you recieve this e-mail? If it was a while ago, I see that they have upgraded the server. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but, just try contacting Imagefilez.

Contact Imagefilez

I had that same exact problem when I tried to get an account there and what I did was see that at very bottom of you letter where it has the email links I just hit the admin@imagefilez.com and wrote the admin a little note and I put a copy of what the page said and gave them my link, and the next morning when I got up they had automatically activated my account. Hopefully that will work for you also.

Hi Guys,

We are looking in to that problem, If you account is not activated then just send me a pm with the email address that you used at the time of registration and your account will be activated.

I really don't know why the script is acting strange as some users are not facing the problem. I will try to fix it up tonight :)

Take Care guys..

can

Error While Activatin Account

Replying to ImageFilez.Com

May I suggest that you don't tell people to pm you for these sign up issues. Those of us that can't get our accounts activated can't log in to pm you unless there is something else that I am missing. Username and email address listed here is what I used to register with.

Cheers!

GM

-feedback by GrayMatter

Hi Guys,

All the users who are facing account activation issues, Please send me the email address that you used at the time of registration by pm or send me an email at admin [at] imagefilez [dot] com

I will instantly approve your account. Also I am working on fixing the bug asap.