xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
limeilong

All 1 Cent Per Click Sites! Just Like Bux.to... 1 cent per click 100% ref. commission, 25 programs

Check out this list of 1 cent per click programs. With them you can make some extra cash on the web. You'll have to click a link and view a sponsor's website for 10-30 seconds to earn money. You'll be paid $0.01 for each website you personally view (in most of programs) and 50%-100% earnings of your referrals. We have collected only fast paying programs (payouts are made INSTANTLY or within 24-48 hours through E-Gold, AlertPay and PayPal). We also provide proofs of payments!!! Good Luck on making some extra BUX! :)Click here to view all PAYING BUX list! :)

P.S. Try NeoBUX - the best PTC program ever. They always pay, no metter which country you're from and their payouts are always INSTANT!!!

Edited by limeilong (see edit history)

its famous one program, but i am not yet try self...

nice share, i will try it by myself.
any ptc program like this have an advantage?
anyone have a suggest for it too?

Check out this list of 1 cent per click programs. Everything is simple! You click a link and view a sponsor's website for 20-30 seconds to earn money. You can earn more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and (in most of programs) $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests are usually made within a week and are processed through PayPal (some also have e-gold option). All BUX

i tink so this is work

The best and most reliable of all this programs is bux.to, you can see my stats in 20 days and how you can make an residual income from it at my site written down.

I have it all described, potential, payments proofs...

With all this other programs, you are not really sure will they pay, will they go broke, and bux.to has over 2 million users and it doesn't look like it's going down any time soon. Last payment period they payed over 30.000$ in one day. Their forum is very active, so you can even see other user stats and how they are going. Again, check it all out at https://sites.google.com/site/lazarusledd/ .