xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
strange-garden

I Did This Illustration In A Jiffy Im not fantastic at Illustrator

I have to say not bad at all nice vector designs and stuff only comment I have though is that you have to much white space, and I would think you could pull off the same design in a much smaller scale to remove some of the dead space. Of course you could just keep adding to the design you currently have and what not, I have very great vector brushes I can give you for the photoshop part of the design.
I would recommend that you get yourself a deviart art profile and upload your designs and what not.

I have a deviantart account, thats how I got most of my jobs.

I honestly (and I'm not lying) love white space. In almost every abstract thing you'll ever see me do, there'll be a big background all white. It's what brings the attention to the artwork, in my opinion and creates space for things to slightly collide (like the deadness touching the purple circle)...This picture was also done for a design for a laptop skin and ipod skins and stuff (as the design descends, it wraps around the object, you see).

and I don't use brushes lol...I do all of the drawings myself, but thanks anyway.

I knew someone would say there's too much background lol. =( I don't think anyone really understands my style.
Edited by strange-garden (see edit history)